Law School Discussion

« on: April 23, 2008, 10:22:24 AM »

Martin Prince, Jr.

• Excelsior!
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk about my decision for a minute.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 11:37:00 AM »
Without any more details the only people who are going to tell you not to make that deposit are strict ranking whores. Since I am one, I say screw 'em! But seriously, what kind of bull is a non-applicable deposit? Even if its only 200 bucks?

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 12:36:17 PM »
Sunkist, I refuse diet drinks, you know where you should be the instate is nice but who wants to live where you will not mention for three years, their baseball team sucks and there basketball team is full of choke artists, where as the higher ranked school is wonderful and their basketball team is going to win the championship and their minor league team has dollar beer nights, this should clarify everything for you!!!!!

More trolling by Braski

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 05:10:17 PM »
honestly, what do you think is going to happen between now and May 1? This is a good opportunity to force you to hurry up with your decision.

AmericanGunner

• Huge soccer fan, obviously...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 07:17:57 PM »
In cash? That I can spare? Kinda sorta maybe, if I do the proverbial robbing Peter to pay Paul or put it on a CC. I should be saving.

Would I feel comfortable spending the same $200 on clothes or a stickers? Newp.

Could you borrow $200 from an uncle or a grandmother? You tell them it's to hold a place in law school and they might be nice about it...