Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Southwestern  (Read 12653 times)

mac

• View Profile
Re: Southwestern
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2008, 02:30:07 PM »
Anyone else get the "tease email" re: the "updated application status check?" I thought a decision was made, but obviously, I was wrong...Nothing new aside from that.

Need Help!

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2008, 03:03:39 PM »
Yeah I got it too and nothing else :(

Need Help!

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2008, 01:46:37 PM »
did anyone hear back anything? why nothing is happening?

Need Help!

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2008, 05:33:56 PM »
did anyone get off the WL?

Spengler

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2008, 04:37:23 AM »
Need Help, guess when I got accepted from the WL? (I recently completed my first year.)

Friday morning...3 DAYS BEFORE ORIENTATION, ;D. So don't put yourself through the anxiety, dread, stress, etc. Rather, wait patiently, as it may take a while. Endure, (and hope that those cocksuckers in Admissions do their job correctly,  :P.)

Need Help!

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2008, 05:14:03 AM »
Spengler,

Thanks for your note. The problem is that I don't live in Ca, so these @$$^%8&&** lol don't understand some people have to moveeeee. I am so depressed over this whole WL..It has been 3 months. :'(

OhSnapz

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2008, 12:31:42 AM »
hang in there folks.. I out of everyone know all about wait-list... but I just gave up my spot at South for the day program last week.. so hopefully it goes to one of your guys! best of luck everyone!

LawSchoolCutie

• Sr. Citizen
  • photoshoot with Bryan D. Socal Photography
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sx1ba8emoni
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2008, 03:39:17 AM »
I called them and tried to speak to an admissions counselor but they are tougher to get into then Les Deux on a Friday night with no guestlist/no girls/no bottle service!

I hope to god they accept me off the waitlist. Otherwise I'm stuck commuting to the OC for the next year until I can transfer. I would take the 3 day notice in a heartbeat.
GPA: 3.22
GPA in Major 3.8
LSAT Practice Highest Score 152
LSAT Goal Score at least 165

mac

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2008, 02:20:50 AM »
Anyone hear any news? I still haven't heard anything! Someone, rejected or accepted from the waitlist, can you let me know when you heard from 'em? Thanks!

wrigley305

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2008, 06:19:13 PM »
Hey guys,

There's hope!  I'm a lurker around here, but I registered just so that I can give some hope to my fellow waitlisters. 

I got a call from Southwestern on Friday (July 25).  An Admissions counselor asked me what my interest level was in attending Southwestern this Fall.  I told her I was extremely interested, she laughed, and told me to expect a packet in the mail in the next few days.  I asked her if this meant I was accepted and she said she wasn't allowed to say anything over the phone, but it looked pretty good.

After an anxious weekend, the packet came in the mail on Tuesday (July 29).  I'm in!  :D

Just wanted to let you all know not to give up!

Now to withdraw from my back-up school and make someone else on a waitlist happy...