Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I don't understand...  (Read 422 times)

DontQuestionMe

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I don't understand...
« on: April 21, 2008, 02:50:10 PM »
There are still a couple of schools I have not heard back from. Here is the catch, a few of these schools are T3s.

I took the February LSAT and did not apply until late February/early March. I really had no idea what to expect because of how late I applied. Since I applied late, I applied to a lot of schools.

I am happy I applied to a lot of schools because I got dinged from a few shockers, bottom T2, where I was toward the top of their 25-75% LSAT/UGPA. Anyway, I got into a number of T1 and T2s. I was not accepted anywhere T25, but I didn't apply to any T25s, so that was not a surprise.  :P

Since I have been accepted to a number of T1s and T2s with some scholarship money, I don't understand why some T3s still haven't gotten back to me? It doesn't matter now because I have withdrawn from anything lower than T1 that hasn't sent me a decision by now. It is just baffling that some of these schools aren't more on the ball.

I guess this is good news for anyone looking at T3s. There are several spots that have opened up.

R.P. McMurphy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: I don't understand...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 10:10:05 PM »
Dude, welcome to law school admissions. Check out my LSN.
LSN | Washington & Lee University Law Class of 2011

DontQuestionMe

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: I don't understand...
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 10:14:54 PM »
Dude, welcome to law school admissions. Check out my LSN.

I assume you are going to Washington and Lee, George Washington or UIUC, unless you get off the waiting list at Virginia?

Anyone who is considering Gonzaga needs to look at your LSN and seriously reconsider their decision.

Anyway, I already understand law school admissions is a bizarre beast, but that doesn't mean I understand.

EDIT: Just took a second look and saw you are headed to Washington and Lee, unless you get accepted to Virginia. Congratulations.