There seems to be a chronic lack of information on international students' experiences at UH. If there are any current UH students or grads reading this post, please share your experience and any relevant info.
Some specific questions are:
1) Is it worth taking the Texas bar examination?
2) What are the chances that employers would be willing to hire and visa-sponsor you after law school?
3) Are the career office and ISSO helpful in assisting your search for jobs, internships, housing etc..
4) Any useful international student organizations?
5) If you went back to your respective country after graduation, what was the accreditation experience like?