Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law: Class of 2011  (Read 3683 times)

zander3502

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law: Class of 2011
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008, 02:35:07 AM »
Studios cost between $720 and $820 and then up to another $150 for electricity, garbage, etc.  I was almost tempted to do it just for the convenience of being right across from the law school, but I don't know.  Even if I could get enough fin. aid to cover it, it seems like a bit too much.

Brutus "The Buckeye" Beefcake

• No relation to Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2008, 07:16:15 PM »
Interesting. I was expecting it to be a little cheaper. I know on campus you can get a grad student single for like 500 a month with utilities included. Farther away it would probably be cheaper, but then you'd need to commute. I wonder if South Campus Gateway comes with a parking spot...
I am THE Ohio State University Troll.

zander3502

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2008, 02:32:00 AM »
Parking is another $50 per months for one spot.
I am also looking into the Neil Ave. grad apartments, but when I spoke to housing they told me that they're extremely popular and a lot of returning students choose to live there again.  They said they'd let me know in late May if they had any available.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2008, 10:14:32 PM »
Dang I want to start being more active in my search but I also have waitlists and I don't want to be financially committed to a place if I get in. On the other side, you snooze you lose in terms of quality housing. It's a delicate balance.

forbes19

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2008, 06:35:23 PM »
Another soon-to-be buckeye here!

I'm feeling really good about this. I'll also be in town this weekend to look at places near campus. I kind of need to find one now since I'll be in South America for 2 1/2 months and returning 2 days before orientation on the 14th

my gmail is veliz10@gmail.com and I'm on facebook too. I welcome all new friends.

Erick

zander3502

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2008, 11:25:32 PM »
Another soon-to-be buckeye here!

I'm feeling really good about this. I'll also be in town this weekend to look at places near campus. I kind of need to find one now since I'll be in South America for 2 1/2 months and returning 2 days before orientation on the 14th

my gmail is veliz10@gmail.com and I'm on facebook too. I welcome all new friends.

Erick

Good to have another on board.  I'll try to find you on Facebook.

iceepop

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2008, 08:56:52 AM »
Dang I want to start being more active in my search but I also have waitlists and I don't want to be financially committed to a place if I get in. On the other side, you snooze you lose in terms of quality housing. It's a delicate balance.

Haha, so "THE Ohio State University Troll" is hoping to get into somewhere other than OSU?

Interesting...

iceepop

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2008, 08:59:13 AM »
Oh wait, am I going to be banned again for that last post?

Last time I restated information about an individual that he/she had already made readily available in an open forum on several occasions, I was issued a 48hr tempban  :o

I guess we'll have to see...

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2008, 01:33:37 AM »

Haha, so "THE Ohio State University Troll" is hoping to get into somewhere other than OSU?

Interesting...

I know... but no1 else was trolling for OSU for a figured why not me...

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2008, 03:41:56 PM »
So it turns out South Campus Gateway is out of studios   :(. They also only have one 1br left, and that lease starts in June. Needless to say, I will not be living in SCG. Housing has not gotten back to me about space availability on campus. I'm hoping that something comes available.

I don't even know how to look for an apartment when I'm hundreds of miles away from Columbus  :(