Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Michigan vs Virginia  (Read 3817 times)

Pop Up Video

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Michigan vs Virginia
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2009, 05:36:55 PM »
::takes a bow::

LividWolverine

• Come back later... I'm busy hailing to myself.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - VictrixAbHinc
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2009, 05:38:10 PM »
Haha, alright buddy have a good day.
Breaks your heart, doesn't it? Take a salt tablet.

SwampFox

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2009, 08:59:05 PM »
SwampFox, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to Michigan. Ann Arbor is a sweet city, with tons to do. Whether you're a culture whore, or a sports buff... it has it all. And when it comes to job placement.. have you been living on the far side of the moon for the past 100 years? Michigan will land you at top firms in just about any major US market. People don't attend UM law to work in Michigan, so that point is 100% null. The only thing you're right about is the weather. Long winters.
At the risk of catching the wrath of every Michigan student out there, I stand by what I said.  I visit Ann Arbor once a month, and the only fun to be had involves a long trip down I-275 or I-94.
Off to wolf down some green cheese...

LividWolverine

• Come back later... I'm busy hailing to myself.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - VictrixAbHinc
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2009, 01:19:22 PM »
So, you're conscious of the fact that that every Michigan student will disagree with your notion, but yet you somehow believe the accuracy lies with you? Lol, alright man. Seriously though, Ann Arbor is really cool. I'm at the extent of my genuineness when I say that. As far as cheese is concerned, I think I'll partake in some Velveeta Shells & Cheese very, very soon.
Breaks your heart, doesn't it? Take a salt tablet.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2009, 06:22:59 AM »
What's fun is always going to vary from person to person. Most people seem to hate Tallahassee and complain that there's nothing to do, but I really like it and never have a problem finding stuff to do (rather, I have a problem finding time to do it).
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.