Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ITT we make official nominations for Poster of the Cycle  (Read 4928 times)

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: ITT we make official nominations for Poster of the Cycle
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2009, 09:04:37 AM »
I've come to terms with the notion that my alts are probably more interesting of posters than myself.

They certainly are quite schizophrenic.  It makes me really scared of ever meeting you.  You definitely have myriad voices floating around your mind somewhere.
If looks could kill, you would be an uzi.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2009, 09:07:24 AM »
I've come to terms with the notion that my alts are probably more interesting of posters than myself.

They certainly are quite schizophrenic.  It makes me really scared of ever meeting you.  You definitely have myriad voices floating around your mind somewhere.

Good point.  You'd think they'd all become the same character opposed to being distinct.  Maybe I should checkout PsychologySchoolDiscussion.or g and see if I can get an explanation.

heartbreaker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2009, 09:08:34 AM »

You know what my favorite PJC alt is...

Cool Beans

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2009, 10:12:30 AM »

You know what my favorite PJC alt is...

I cannot sit idly by without commenting upon your fundamental grammatical error.  How were you able to butcher an eight word (in)complete sentence?  One should have written "You know who my...", not "what".  This sort of blunder allows one to predict that you must have missed at least four to five questions on the reading comprehension section of the LSAT and probably a few on the logical reasoning section due to your inability to master the english language.  While I'm not blaming you - after all, this is probably the product of your immigrant status - it is safe to conclude that your highest possible LSAT score is a paltry 168-9. 

This brings me to my greater point, it is impossible for you to have been accepted at Yale after such an abysmal showing.  The reason why you have created this "heartbreaker" persona, complete with a fake LSN is perfectly clear.  You love attention.  However, must this be the forum for you to play make believe?

TimMitchell

« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2009, 10:50:39 AM »
It was great just to be nominated?

Billy Mays here FOREVER!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2009, 04:46:42 PM »
please someone nominate Billy Mays Here!

Vince Offer

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2009, 07:48:29 PM »
please someone nominate Billy Mays Here!

@#!* that fat mother fucker
With Sham Wow you'll be saying "wow" everytime you use this towel!