Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: In at UT!  (Read 1677 times)

tegra8

In at UT!
« on: August 16, 2005, 12:09:24 PM »
The real UT (Tennessee) just called me and accepted me!  so there is still hope for all you waitlisters out there!   ;D

MADTowner

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: In at UT!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 12:13:32 PM »
Congrats!!  Why can't Penn State call me........

btideroll

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 12:15:49 PM »
The real UT (Tennessee) just called me and accepted me!  so there is still hope for all you waitlisters out there!   ;D

Are you in-state? Mind sharing your scores? I need to see why they dinged me! (damn vols)

Guess they figured out I was a rabid bama fan, and they may not like Belmont University lol

bama

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 12:16:48 PM »
Tennessee sucks.

Roll Tide.

social drinker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2005, 12:19:18 PM »
I agree.  I hate Tennessee.  Go Cocks.

At any rate, congrats.

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2005, 12:29:15 PM »

Congrats!  I am so proud of you!  GO VOLS!!!!  Make sure you go get your football tickets early this year.
Russian by birth, Southern by the grace of God.

tegra8

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2005, 12:38:45 PM »

Are you in-state? Mind sharing your scores? I need to see why they dinged me! (damn vols)

Guess they figured out I was a rabid bama fan, and they may not like Belmont University lol

out of state... 3.8+ 157

had been in contact with the Dean throughout the summer playing up family ties to the area and housing available in Knoxville with family

dm3

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2005, 07:53:05 PM »
Tegra,

congrats! looks like things worked out and the patience paid off. good luck.

btideroll

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2005, 08:48:30 PM »

out of state... 3.8+ 157

had been in contact with the Dean throughout the summer playing up family ties to the area and housing available in Knoxville with family

I had similar scores and was in-state. Pice I paid for not having my app finished until late.

bhsueiu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2005, 09:45:45 AM »
congrats Tegra!  I'm glad to know that you got in to one of your top choices.  Knoxville is a cool town and I'm sure you'll do great there.  good luck with the move and settling in!