Law School Discussion

In at UT!

tegra8

In at UT!
« on: August 16, 2005, 10:09:24 AM »
The real UT (Tennessee) just called me and accepted me!  so there is still hope for all you waitlisters out there!   ;D

Re: In at UT!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 10:13:32 AM »
Congrats!!  Why can't Penn State call me........

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 10:15:49 AM »
The real UT (Tennessee) just called me and accepted me!  so there is still hope for all you waitlisters out there!   ;D

Are you in-state? Mind sharing your scores? I need to see why they dinged me! (damn vols)

Guess they figured out I was a rabid bama fan, and they may not like Belmont University lol

bama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 10:16:48 AM »
Tennessee sucks.

Roll Tide.

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2005, 10:19:18 AM »
I agree.  I hate Tennessee.  Go Cocks.

At any rate, congrats.

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2005, 10:29:15 AM »

Congrats!  I am so proud of you!  GO VOLS!!!!  Make sure you go get your football tickets early this year.

tegra8

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2005, 10:38:45 AM »

Are you in-state? Mind sharing your scores? I need to see why they dinged me! (damn vols)

Guess they figured out I was a rabid bama fan, and they may not like Belmont University lol

out of state... 3.8+ 157

had been in contact with the Dean throughout the summer playing up family ties to the area and housing available in Knoxville with family

dm3

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2005, 05:53:05 PM »
Tegra,

congrats! looks like things worked out and the patience paid off. good luck.

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2005, 06:48:30 PM »

out of state... 3.8+ 157

had been in contact with the Dean throughout the summer playing up family ties to the area and housing available in Knoxville with family

I had similar scores and was in-state. Pice I paid for not having my app finished until late.

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2005, 07:45:45 AM »
congrats Tegra!  I'm glad to know that you got in to one of your top choices.  Knoxville is a cool town and I'm sure you'll do great there.  good luck with the move and settling in!