Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: A PS for each school... how does it work?  (Read 382 times)

gordonma

• Sr. Citizen
  • Cheers
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xikillamikeix
    • View Profile
    • Email
A PS for each school... how does it work?
« on: August 12, 2005, 01:58:35 AM »
I know this is a really dumb question, but maybe someone could help me out with it...

If i were to apply to all 20 of my schools via lsdas online, lsdas sends them my lsat, my transcripts, and my LORs. What about my PS? If I were to tailor my PS to each individual school i realize i need to send the PS to each school seperately, but whats to garuntee your PS will find its way to your actual app. It feels discomforting sending ur whole app pretty much online, then sending like the PS and Resume via Snail-mail. Is this the case? do i have to send out about 20 envelopes of PS and resumes? In this case should I just do the schools paper apps? any help would be appreciated!
Seton Hall School of Law 1L come the Fall
Lets go Pirates!

HippieLawChick

• Sr. Citizen
  • Current 2L
    • View Profile
Re: A PS for each school... how does it work?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 09:27:31 AM »
When you do the online app, you attach whatever PS off your hard drive you want.  LSDAS doesn't get a copy, you send your own.

SkullTatt

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 09:33:16 AM »
Yeah, when you fill out each individual app, you can choose as many files to attach as you want. If you have 20 PS's on your hard drive you can attach whichever one to whichever app you want. And that goes for addenda and whatever other files you might have as well.

likewise

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2005, 04:42:23 PM »
This deserves a bump!  I couldn't figure out the answer to this one for the life of me!