Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Thanking Head Machine.  (Read 4820 times)

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
Re: Thanking Head Machine.
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2004, 01:52:49 PM »
Good breakup songs are the ones that are violent.

Anything by limp bizkit works.

Tupac works wonders too.  "I wonder Why They Call You female dog"

and u wonder why people think korean people are so violent and overly agressive  :-[

I am pretty violent, I guess

isnt your yellow ass supposed to be at work today?  are you f-ing around on your first day already?

cho is prolly a habitual liar that lies around naked at home posting as hundreds of different personalities on different websites in an attempt to rule the world. i mean hes prolly not even korean  >:(
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2004, 03:08:37 PM »

and u wonder why people think korean people are so violent and overly agressive  :-[

isnt your yellow ass supposed to be at work today?  are you f-ing around on your first day already?

I start on Tuesday.

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2004, 08:05:37 PM »

I start on Tuesday.

u might want to overdress just a tad because usually they will intro u to ur coworkers and even other bosses in the department so its best to even overmake ur first impression...and always eat with ur coworkers in the beginning before u find out their freaks because if u dont ull prolly eat at the cubicle by urself for the 3 months ur there before they fire u for jizzing in the creamer at the coffee counter.  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2004, 08:33:03 PM »
Haha, ok, I'll remember, BUt I am the gopher in an office full of CPAs, so I don't know if they'd want to eat with me.

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
  • BA Cornell, MA Sacred Heart, Pepperdine Law in Aug
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AdoptAPitbull
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2004, 09:51:10 PM »
Thank you, that was so beautiful, headmachine.  You are a sweet man.
"I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself." - Michel Eyquem

Munkeysgrrl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2004, 09:55:36 PM »
I just got back from the OC, my pretty geisha.  I thought about you over my chai at the Gypsy Den in Costa Mesa.  I hope you are doing better  :)
Loyola LA Here I Come!!

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2004, 10:46:40 PM »

cho is prolly a habitual liar that lies around naked at home posting as hundreds of different personalities on different websites in an attempt to rule the world. i mean hes prolly not even korean  >:(

I think you're on to something hinee...I mean, i bet he prolly puts up that picture of  some supermodel korean dude as his avatar just to mislead us cuz he's really a pock-marked 16 year old computer hacker
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

thechoson

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2004, 10:48:35 PM »

I think you're on to something hinee...I mean, i bet he prolly puts up that picture of  some supermodel korean dude as his avatar just to mislead us cuz he's really a pock-marked 16 year old computer hacker

What supermodel Korean dude, HAN?

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2004, 10:52:15 PM »

What supermodel Korean dude, HAN?

oh yu know exactly who i'm talking about, B200377
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

thechoson

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2004, 10:53:33 PM »
Jew Lo, I have no idea what you talking about