Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

who here still abuses illegal substances? speak now but dont feel forced to explicate or incriminate urself

More than once a day
 2 (10%)
Once a day
 3 (15%)
Once a month
 3 (15%)
Two times a year
 2 (10%)
Once a year
 3 (15%)
Ive been smoking since i was born
 1 (5%)
u people disgust me and my belief system
 6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: July 01, 2004, 07:10:05 PM

Author Topic: who here still abuses illegal substances  (Read 2716 times)

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
who here still abuses illegal substances
« on: June 17, 2004, 07:10:05 PM »
just curious, this can range from everything that includes underage drinking/smoking, smoking crack, herb, cush, glass, meth, h to shooting ur veins to drinking expired food that was stolen...i just know people in some ma and md programs that still smoke pretty regularly as well as a buddy in ls that still finds time to blaze...me? i stick to chronic masterbation and borderline alcoholism with rare moments of weaknessssessss  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
Re: who here still abuses illegal substances
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2004, 07:22:11 PM »
i just realized many of u future law students dont do this kind of stuff. so please do not vote, nor respond to this thread...that is all  :-*

losers...
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2004, 07:24:07 PM »
No.  I did drugs ONCE, and that was it

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2004, 08:59:20 PM »
This thread kicks ass- Unfortunately, i'd have to go undercover as New(bie)-Lo to divulge any  information or you fuckers might create an LSD intervention...you bastards would would prolly do that too..you f-ing dicks .Hahahahaha... :-*
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

thechoson

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2004, 09:00:05 PM »
This thread kicks ass- Unfortunately, i'd have to go undercover as New(bie)-Lo to divulge any  information or you fuckers might create an LSD intervention...you bastards would would prolly do that too..you f-ing dicks .Hahahahaha... :-*

I love what you did to your avatar.  Do you like deviled eggs?

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2004, 09:03:40 PM »

I love what you did to your avatar.  Do you like deviled eggs?

DISGUSTING. I've never actually tried one but my feelings about that are very similar to those that i posted under my pet peeves thread, regarding diced meat, meat stuffed meat and meat turned into shapes. Eat the f-ing egg. why the @#!* you gotta take out the unborn chicken, mash it around with mayonnaise or some *&^% that's f-ing made with f-ing eggs, throw some other *&^% in it, then f-ing stuff it back in it's original cavity. Sick *&^% dude.
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

thechoson

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2004, 09:05:16 PM »
I like deviled eggs.  I like scrambled eggs better

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2004, 11:54:30 PM »
Jew-Lo - I never really thought about deviled eggs that way before.  Got me to thinking about those twice-baked potatoes.  They scoop all the potato out and mess with it and then stick it back into the original cavity too.  Are you jsut as averse to those twice-bakeds?  Or is it just an egg thing?

no-i am not adverse to the twice-baked potato thing. Here is why: you take the crap out of the potato, and mix it will a bunch a *&^% and then stick it back in. EVEN if you were to add bacon to that mix, it would be ok, because you wouldn't be using the cavity of an ANIMAL-which requires the removal of its viscera, to be mixed with many delights, only to be restuffed back into itself. The egg is a tricky one. I kind of vascillate on my feelings about it. I do tend to consider eggs like i consider animals. What i'm saying is that it makes sense to me, to stuff crap into vegetables etc. But i do not like when anything that is an animal, was an animal or had plans to be an animal is gutted, mixed with some other crap (and if mayo is involved, then you've got egg from god knows where being mixed in with the current egg) and then stuffed back into itself. I think it is disrespectful to the egg

Lavia

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2004, 02:51:43 AM »
Aren't the eggs we buy unfertilized, layed by females that never even SEE a male?

I guess unfertilized eggs fall under the category of "had plans to be an animal"? But if they were unfertilized, did they really have those plans?

Just a thought. I have nothing against non-egg eaters. I used to be vegan myself b/c chickens are kept caged or whatever and forced to sit there or whatever and lay eggs for us all day, so it's exploitation of the chicken at the least, and possibly the egg, though I dont count that as alive since it came from an animal but could never become a chicken no matter how long its parent sits on it, cause it's not fertilized. Kind of like the eggs we shed monthly (ewww).

Lavia

p.s. I don't do illegal drugs, but if I did, I sure wouldn't admit it on LSD!!  :D

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2004, 12:16:20 PM »
Just for clarification purposes, i eat eggs, i eat meat i eat all that *&^%. I was making a joke about disrespecting eggs. I just find it humorous that people go to all the trouble of gutting and restuffing animals et. al.