Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Shows that even black people don't like AA  (Read 2003 times)

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Shows that even black people don't like AA
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2005, 09:45:16 AM »
Someone on another thread said that if I were to say anything that I am saying here to actual people that they would beat me up. I am just going off of what that person told me.

j.rosh

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2005, 09:48:42 AM »
I don't need to wait till law school to engage black people with my AA ideas, when I get back to ND in a couple of weeks here I will go straight to the Black student club ( I can't rremember what it is called right now, because I am soo exhausted with you guys) and join the club, go to the meetings and let them hear my voice and opinions. If they want to beat me up, so be it, and guess what? That will show who is being discriminated against, and THEY will be the ones in trouble for beating me up, I am just using words.

::)  Some things are just not worthy...

Nemesis

• LSD Obsessed
  • The High Priestess
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2005, 09:49:58 AM »
I don't need to wait till law school to engage black people with my AA ideas, when I get back to ND in a couple of weeks here I will go straight to the Black student club  ( I can't rremember what it is called right now, because I am soo exhausted with you guys) and join the club, go to the meetings and let them hear my voice and opinions. If they want to beat me up, so be it, and guess what? That will show who is being discriminated against, and THEY will be the ones in trouble for beating me up, I am just using words.

Quite frankly, I'm sure we're exhausted with you. You make me laugh though, I'll say that much.

Please don't start patting yourself on the back because you're "just using words". Words are very powerful and can be very destructive. They have just as much power to do harm as punches do. I doubt anyone will beat the crap out of you though. Quite frankly, I'm not sure you're worth that much effort being exerted. Like the crazy people on the train talking about the end of the world; you just smile and nod.
Who's your Daddy now?

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2005, 09:51:37 AM »
Exactly, words DO hurt, adn you guys are reallymaking an effort to use yours to hurt me, why do you think I am suddenly so defensive?
I was caught up in what I was writing there, and someone on another thread DID say that I would get beat up for saying that to someone. Which I am just saying that I do NOT believe in AA, how is that so wrong to say?

social drinker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2005, 09:53:30 AM »
It's always funny to see posters that don't agree with a subject get "tired of it" when evidence or opinions are presented that do not agree with their own.  If you are "tired of it" then don't enter the discussion or read the thread.  Is it that hard? 

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2005, 10:05:11 AM »
I wanted to have intelligent discussion, and you need to hear other sides of topics, or even other views to understand it, so I figure that I will add what I have to say to the discussion. But apparently people here are so set in their ways that they won't even listen to the other side of things.
I listen to others when they post things and don't start hating on them because of it.

InVinoVeritas

• LSD Obsessed
  • Fine! I shall also fix zee hobo suit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NVinoVeritasChi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2005, 10:11:07 AM »
vinny, what else do you have to add besides posting this article?  you showed that some black people don't agree with AA.  are you expecting people to disagree with the assertion that Clarence Thomas doesn't believe in AA?  that would be preposterous.  of course he doesn't like AA.  that's old news.  exactly what do you want to discuss that hasn't been discussed already?

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2005, 10:12:08 AM »
I just wanted to hear opinions from people taht benefit from AA that are also opposing it.

Nevermind... you people on here don't care about anything accept your own selves anyways.