Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Which LSDer kicks ass?  (Read 4440 times)

thechoson

Re: Which LSDer kicks ass?
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2004, 05:31:12 PM »
Good answer.

Hmm...

Billy Blanks or Rick Yune?

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2004, 05:31:14 PM »
id have to go with the two js too jet and jordan because i think yao would have a hard time competing with his stubby arms  :-\
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2004, 05:31:51 PM »
id have to go with the two js too jet and jordan because i think yao would have a hard time competing with his stubby arms  :-\

Jordan could take him down and start beating on his ugly Chinese mug

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2004, 05:32:20 PM »
Good answer.

Hmm...

i went to school with rick yoon.  hes got black and decker tattooed on his forehead.

billy blanks.  taibo kicks his sorry ass anyday
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2004, 05:35:37 PM »
Good answer.

Hmm...

i went to school with rick yoon.  hes got black and decker tattooed on his forehead.

lol i heard rick was a tool too didnt someone see him in a restaurant and see if he wanted to act? gosh a crappy b rate actors wet dream  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2004, 05:36:17 PM »
Good answer.

Hmm...

Rick Yune went to Penn?  And what does black and decker tattoed mean

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2004, 05:37:10 PM »
Good answer.

Hmm...

lol billy blanks thats pretty funny i think one thing about is that even while he fairy dances around u, his stamina would prolly keep him in even after u pummelled his head into a bloody pulp and had to take a nap  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2004, 05:38:53 PM »
Good answer.

Hmm...

lol i heard rick was a tool too didnt someone see him in a restaurant and see if he wanted to act? gosh a crappy b rate actors wet dream  :-*

no...he got picked out to pose for a versace ad.  then he went on to acting.  he dated lisa ling for a while.  saw them at gammioak on 32nd.  they thought they were the *&^% and tried to cut in front of everyone in line.  the owner said 'the line starts over there'.   they got all pissy but waited in line.  everyone laughed at them except for the little 12 year old vietnamese girl who asked for lisa ling's autograph. 
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2004, 05:40:39 PM »
Good answer.

Hmm...

no...he got picked out to pose for a versace ad.  then he went on to acting.  he dated lisa ling for a while.  saw them at gammioak on 32nd.  they thought they were the *&^% and tried to cut in front of everyone in line.  the owner said 'the line starts over there'.   they got all pissy but waited in line.  everyone laughed at them except for the little 12 year old vietnamese girl who asked for lisa ling's autograph. 

racist @$$ bouncers u know if it was britney or paris theyd be in like a monkey to a tree...but of course theyre a lot kewler than those monkeys rick and lisa...  >:(
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2004, 05:41:58 PM »
Good answer.

Hmm...

racist @$$ bouncers u know if it was britney or paris theyd be in like a monkey to a tree...but of course theyre a lot kewler than those monkeys rick and lisa...  >:(

No, I think the reason they didn't let Rick and Lisa in is because they didn't recognize them