Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Which LSDer kicks ass?  (Read 4258 times)

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
Re: Which LSDer kicks ass?
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2004, 12:34:53 PM »
Ahh, i thought it was cause he got decked by black guys.  My bad

that boat ride must have been pretty long for you...

u guys ever really consider love boat?

dont they call it the love boat because all the girls that go there come back pregnant?
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2004, 02:31:11 PM »
Glad to know I could contribute in some form to the discussion without even being here.

Funny you should bring that up between aisans & blacks, because I happen to study the KOREAN martial art of Taw Kwon Do.

For my black belt test, I had to fight a 6 foot 2 Korean kid who proceeded to kick my head like he was playing soccer.  I managed to knock him down twice, but make no mistake, he was whupping my ass throughout the entire match.  For his board break test, he tossed a board up in the air and broke it in half with an axe kick while it was on the way down.

To this day I haven't fought anybody better than him, and that was 3 years ago.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2004, 02:43:08 PM »

For my black belt test, I had to fight a 6 foot 2 Korean kid who proceeded to kick my head like he was playing soccer.  I managed to knock him down twice, but make no mistake, he was whupping my ass throughout the entire match.  For his board break test, he tossed a board up in the air and broke it in half with an axe kick while it was on the way down.

thats nothing.  koreans learn that throw-up-the-board-and-kick-it-to-pieces move when we are 4.  we call it the 'pretend its a whiteman's face!' move.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2004, 05:18:37 PM »
well whatever you call it, it worked.

I do notice that the Koreans are a whole hell of a lot better at Taw Kwon Do than americans.  And rightfully so seeing as how you invented it.  I still can't quite understand it.  There was this one small Korean guy, couldn't have weighed more than 140, but if he kicked you he could send you across the room.  What's the secret of the concentration?  I still don't get it 100%.

I guess its like trying to teach white people how to dance right?

LOL
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2004, 05:19:13 PM »
kimchee, my friend...kimchee

I do notice that the Koreans are a whole hell of a lot better at Taw Kwon Do than americans.  And rightfully so seeing as how you invented it.  I still can't quite understand it.  There was this one small Korean guy, couldn't have weighed more than 140, but if he kicked you he could send you across the room.  What's the secret of the concentration?  I still don't get it 100%.

LOL

thechoson

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2004, 05:20:06 PM »

LOL

F= MA, you should know this, obviously.

Well the Korean dude doesn't have much mass, but he's backing it up with a whole lot of acceleration, obviously

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2004, 06:17:41 PM »
he has some acceleration alright.  But that's my question. How are the korean's able to focus that energy like that?  It makes the americans look like we came in on the short bus...
Charles H. Houston

thechoson

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2004, 12:10:17 AM »
he has some acceleration alright.  But that's my question. How are the korean's able to focus that energy like that?  It makes the americans look like we came in on the short bus...

@#!* him, who cares?  Just kick his ass with a bat

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2004, 03:19:02 AM »
Glad to know I could contribute in some form to the discussion without even being here.

Funny you should bring that up between aisans & blacks, because I happen to study the KOREAN martial art of Taw Kwon Do.

if i were u i would run around korean school with little kids and pick fights with them and steal their lunch money to build up confidence again when sparing with korean fighters...but i dont know how that would help ur training any...and u would still kinda get beat  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2004, 12:22:38 PM »

if i were u i would run around korean school with little kids and pick fights with them and steal their lunch money to build up confidence again when sparing with korean fighters...but i dont know how that would help ur training any...and u would still kinda get beat  :-*

When I was in Alabama, I didn't @#!* with black kids.  White kids were fair game, but black kids,hell no.   Black kids could scrap.

But then again, damn, Korean kids can scrap, too.  Just not me