Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Sometimes you do get what you want  (Read 1765 times)

thechoson

Re: Sometimes you do get what you want
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2004, 03:09:42 PM »
HM- Would you @#!* Jamie if you could put a bag over her head?

theres a difference between being picky and f*cking someone...although i do not think she looks that spectacular...i would nonetheless f*ck her black and blue with no paper bag in all her glory...i would also like to extend my policy to anything that moves and has some sort of orifice or indentation that can be used as a "hole"  :-*

even fat rolls?

id just crush some potato chips and dump them in as well for extra friction  :o

ahh.. pork rinds

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2004, 03:10:24 PM »

theres a difference between being picky and f*cking someone...although i do not think she looks that spectacular...i would nonetheless f*ck her black and blue with no paper bag in all her glory...i would also like to extend my policy to anything that moves and has some sort of orifice or indentation that can be used as a "hole"  :-*

even fat rolls?

easy PIMP...that would chafe.  you wanna be nice to your friend...plus how much would it hurt to have a small piece of chip (bbq at that) go up your pisser.

'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2004, 03:14:10 PM »

even fat rolls?

easy PIMP...that would chafe.  you wanna be nice to your friend...plus how much would it hurt to have a small piece of chip (bbq at that) go up your pisser.

good point, maybe if i pour a milkshake down with it, itll soften up the rinds a bit...do they make ky jelly with full fat?  :-\
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2004, 03:19:25 PM »

even fat rolls?

good point, maybe if i pour a milkshake down with it, itll soften up the rinds a bit...do they make ky jelly with full fat?  :-\

Why don't you just stay away from the fat chicks, instead of bothering with all this stupid *&^%, like pouring milkshake and potato chips down fat rolls?

Your gf seems hot, just stick with her, she don't have no fat rolls, right?  And if she starts getting some, you get the female dog in shape.