Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Sometimes you do get what you want  (Read 1764 times)

thechoson

Sometimes you do get what you want
« on: June 17, 2004, 02:31:41 PM »
So I picked up the new Stuff mag.  They have reality show chicks.  So I was thinking, damn it would be nice to have a picture of Jamie, the cute Korean chick from Real World.  And boom, guess who leads off the article.

Good work Stuff, I might actually get a subscription instead of jacking it from my neighbor's mailbox now.

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
Re: Sometimes you do get what you want
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2004, 02:36:17 PM »
So I picked up the new Stuff mag.  They have reality show chicks.  So I was thinking, damn it would be nice to have a picture of Jamie, the cute Korean chick from Real World.  And boom, guess who leads off the article.

Good work Stuff, I might actually get a subscription instead of jacking it from my neighbor's mailbox now.

i dont really like the way she looks something about her face bothers me and i saw her recently at a filmfest i attended and her bod isnt anything to write home about...then again i might be to picky  :P
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2004, 02:39:48 PM »
just to give u a better picture, to me there are people that look funny to me (but who other people may or may not find attractive) and once inawhile these funny faced people bother me alot and i call these people with "a face that i just feel like punching". i dont know why i think this but i do...  :-\ and if its funny in a weird way i call them "people who got bashed in the face with an uglybat" but yeah thats why i dont have any friends...or funny lookin ones at least...and the korean chick from realworld has a face that i want to punch right in the noggin... just so u know cho  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2004, 02:40:55 PM »
just to give u a better picture, to me there are people that look funny to me (but who other people may or may not find attractive) and once inawhile these funny faced people bother me alot and i call these people with "a face that i just feel like punching". i dont know why i think this but i do...  :-\ and if its funny in a weird way i call them "people who got bashed in the face with an uglybat" but yeah thats why i dont have any friends...or funny lookin ones at least...and the korean chick from realworld has a face that i want to punch right in the noggin... just so u know cho  :-*

You are too picky.  But I guess if you are a P I M P you can be.  I have love for all my Korean sistahs. 

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2004, 02:41:56 PM »

You are too picky.  But I guess if you are a P I M P you can be.  I have love for all my Korean sistahs. 

even for margaret cho?
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

thechoson

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2004, 02:47:14 PM »

even for margaret cho?

Of course. Just a different kind of love. It's like being able to love a child at Harvard and a retarded child as well.

thechoson

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2004, 02:47:50 PM »
HM- Would you @#!* Jamie if you could put a bag over her head?

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2004, 03:07:45 PM »

theres a difference between being picky and f*cking someone...although i do not think she looks that spectacular...i would nonetheless f*ck her black and blue with no paper bag in all her glory...i would also like to extend my policy to anything that moves and has some sort of orifice or indentation that can be used as a "hole"  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2004, 03:08:18 PM »

theres a difference between being picky and f*cking someone...although i do not think she looks that spectacular...i would nonetheless f*ck her black and blue with no paper bag in all her glory...i would also like to extend my policy to anything that moves and has some sort of orifice or indentation that can be used as a "hole"  :-*

even fat rolls?
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2004, 03:08:56 PM »

even fat rolls?

id just crush some potato chips and dump them in as well for extra friction  :o
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*