Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: www.HowardUHomecoming.com  (Read 3753 times)

Bluenine

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shut up
    • View Profile
www.HowardUHomecoming.com
« on: August 04, 2005, 05:12:35 PM »
For those that are interested, the site lists everything that is going on for this years Homecoming.

HHHHHHHHH UUUUUUUU!
YOU KNOW!
The George Washington University Law School c/o 2008

faith2005

Re: www.HowardUHomecoming.com
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 10:13:49 AM »
yo, so what day is the actual game? the 14th? or the 22nd?

Bluenine

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shut up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 10:15:59 AM »
yo, so what day is the actual game? the 14th? or the 22nd?

It's on the 22nd

faith2005

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 10:24:47 AM »
my best friend is already planning a party. she's excited. i know i won't be able to not show my face. she lives in shaw actually so she's psyced.  :D see how i'm picking up the dc words?  :D

Bluenine

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shut up
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 10:34:11 AM »
my best friend is already planning a party. she's excited. i know i won't be able to not show my face. she lives in shaw actually so she's psyced.  :D see how i'm picking up the dc words?  :D

Ay youn', you cised!  ;D  I swear DC slang is a new breed. lol

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2005, 11:19:31 AM »
man.. i haven't heard that word since i moved down here :D...
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Sr. Citizen
  • Home of the Blue Sweater
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kingofzamundaa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2005, 11:20:20 AM »
Ok I din't go to a HBCU so maybe I just don't get it. But has anyone looked at the time and quality involved in HowardUHomecoming.com and looked at the law schools site where at this point I don't even believe the link is up. Now I am seriously considering howard because I realize the website doesn't reflect the quality of the school. However don't you think this kind of leaves a bad impression especially for a school that holds professionalism so highly.
UVA Class of 2009

Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them..  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

-Fredrick Douglass

Nemesis

• LSD Obsessed
  • The High Priestess
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2005, 11:27:13 AM »
Ok I din't go to a HBCU so maybe I just don't get it. But has anyone looked at the time and quality involved in HowardUHomecoming.com and looked at the law schools site where at this point I don't even believe the link is up. Now I am seriously considering howard because I realize the website doesn't reflect the quality of the school. However don't you think this kind of leaves a bad impression especially for a school that holds professionalism so highly.

Howard's great...but it's a notorious party school, with much emphasis placed on being fashionable and cute.

They take their partying VERY seriously.
Who's your Daddy now?

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Sr. Citizen
  • Home of the Blue Sweater
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kingofzamundaa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2005, 11:32:38 AM »
So does UVa but they still take the time to ensure their facilities are operating (website) it sends a bad message.
UVA Class of 2009

Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them..  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

-Fredrick Douglass

faith2005

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2005, 11:33:45 AM »
yeah youn'un i'm cised. the join' is goin to be off the map. :D :D