Law School Discussion

The Orientation Thread

Re: The Orientation Thread
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2005, 07:01:26 AM »
yeah faith...they'll lock you out in a heartbeat... this will happen as long as you're in law school.. if u aren't on time.. u aren't there...

aside from that i am glad to hear that you enjoyed the orientation..always great to have a black judge come to speak..wait and see how many of your female classmates try to spit game at the two single black males  :D

_BP_

• Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2005, 07:20:34 AM »
Faith, what did I tell you about being on time? hm hm hmmmm <shakes head>

I'm sorry you got shut out though ;)

Glad you had a good orientation too.

seu2002

« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2005, 01:44:02 PM »
great story faith.  but that's what you get for going to sleep early!  do like the rest of us-- spend all your time chatting with your new classmates and all your homies, then stay up late reading.  drag your ass out of bed at an insane time in the morning, drink a gallon of coffee and you're set.  it hasnt failed me yet.  ;)

Young Esq.

• B-More Careful
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2005, 02:22:26 PM »
yeah faith...they'll lock you out in a heartbeat... this will happen as long as you're in law school.. if u aren't on time.. u aren't there...

aside from that i am glad to hear that you enjoyed the orientation..always great to have a black judge come to speak..wait and see how many of your female classmates try to spit game at the two single black males  :D

Im the one single black male 1L  ;D (Can't wait for the fighting to begin)

seu2002

« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2005, 02:38:17 PM »
 ::)   typical   :P

« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2005, 02:44:59 PM »

smujd2007

• January 6, 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2005, 06:05:26 PM »
Dang . . . sorry you got shut out . . . .In our class of 2008, I think there is 1 black male in the full time program. Most of the black women gave up the dream of finding their soulmate in law school . . . .which is why I started dating guys in undergrad . . . . :D :D :D :D :D

j.rosh

« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2005, 06:07:55 PM »

Im the one single black male 1L  ;D (Can't wait for the fighting to begin)

LOL

smujd2007

• January 6, 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2005, 06:18:45 PM »
Cartel . . .watch out, man.  Keep your head in those books!!!!  :D :P

lex19

« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2005, 06:22:13 PM »
that's crazy ike, i dare you to kick it to a white girl at the next school function...hahaha, but that would probably ruin your 3 years at school b/c we know the sisters would never ever forget that