Law School Discussion

The Orientation Thread

smujd2007

• January 6, 2007
    • View Profile
Re: The Orientation Thread
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2005, 04:44:21 PM »
Of course he does . . . he can't keep watch on me 24-7 . . . I can't keep watch on him 24-7 either.  He just has to trust that I'm not doing anything to jeopardize our relationship .  :P

Besides, I am going dancing by myself tonight . . . he is working so boo hoo.  :P 

Well, even though you didnt have orientation for yourself, you did get a chance to participate in orientation it seems to give back and be there for support for incoming students. I am very proud of you. Keep up the good work.

Hi SMU....Does your boyfriend know you are blowing me kisses and winking at me??

Lawprofessor

• Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2005, 05:14:56 PM »
Awwwww, trust is such a wonderful thing.  If he cant go dancing, shouldnt you be staying home as well?  Does that mean that you are not going to dance with anyone else and you are going t just dance by yourself???

Of course he does . . . he can't keep watch on me 24-7 . . . I can't keep watch on him 24-7 either.  He just has to trust that I'm not doing anything to jeopardize our relationship .  :P

Besides, I am going dancing by myself tonight . . . he is working so boo hoo.  :P 

Well, even though you didnt have orientation for yourself, you did get a chance to participate in orientation it seems to give back and be there for support for incoming students. I am very proud of you. Keep up the good work.

Hi SMU....Does your boyfriend know you are blowing me kisses and winking at me??

smujd2007

• January 6, 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2005, 05:44:10 PM »
Why should I stay at home when he told me to go out and have a good time?  :) Of course I'm not going to dance with myself. . . there will be plenty of other people there for me to dance with . . . . ;D 

Awwwww, trust is such a wonderful thing. If he cant go dancing, shouldnt you be staying home as well? Does that mean that you are not going to dance with anyone else and you are going t just dance by yourself???

j.rosh

« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2005, 05:49:38 PM »
Why should I stay at home when he told me to go out and have a good time? :) Of course I'm not going to dance with myself. . . there will be plenty of other people there for me to dance with . . . . ;D 

Awwwww, trust is such a wonderful thing. If he cant go dancing, shouldnt you be staying home as well? Does that mean that you are not going to dance with anyone else and you are going t just dance by yourself???

THAT'S WHAT THEY ALWAYS SMU!!!!  DON'T FALL FOR IT  :o

smujd2007

• January 6, 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2005, 06:03:39 PM »
j . . .if he gets mad over this, then he has issues.  He goes out without me . .. I'm going out with girlfriends, he goes out with his guy friends . . .what's the difference? ???

j.rosh

« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2005, 06:09:04 PM »
There is no difference-I try to tell my bf that all the time.  Whenever I go out, it always followed be a 2 hour interrogation, heated discussion, somebody getting mad at the other. 
He don't trust me,  ??? WTF  >:(
But if you do go out, have fun  :)

smujd2007

• January 6, 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2005, 06:21:50 PM »
Oh, I am going. As a matter of fact, my friends and I were just coordinating our outfits. If he gets mad, then that's on him.

And I will have tons of fun . . .most of my friends have been away all summer and we are going to have a blast!!!!!   ;D 

There is no difference-I try to tell my bf that all the time. Whenever I go out, it always followed be a 2 hour interrogation, heated discussion, somebody getting mad at the other.
He don't trust me, ??? WTF >:(.
But if you do go out, have fun :)

Lawprofessor

• Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2005, 11:22:36 PM »
You should stay home so that you can be there when your man wants to come over.  So that you dont have fun while he is not allowed to have fun.  You can dance all you want as long as you dont dance with any guys.

Why should I stay at home when he told me to go out and have a good time?  :) Of course I'm not going to dance with myself. . . there will be plenty of other people there for me to dance with . . . . ;D 

smujd2007

• January 6, 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2005, 02:01:49 AM »
Too late . . .I danced with three guys . . . . :D  He has fun all  the time without me . . .your arguments are not holding water . . . :P

You should stay home so that you can be there when your man wants to come over. So that you dont have fun while he is not allowed to have fun. You can dance all you want as long as you dont dance with any guys.

Lawprofessor

• Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2005, 04:15:42 PM »
I did not make any arguments.  I made statements.  And he is a man, he is supposed to have fun without you.

Too late . . .I danced with three guys . . . . :D  He has fun all  the time without me . . .your arguments are not holding water . . . :P

You should stay home so that you can be there when your man wants to come over. So that you dont have fun while he is not allowed to have fun. You can dance all you want as long as you dont dance with any guys.