The Orientation Thread

seu2002

Re: The Orientation Thread
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2005, 07:29:28 PM »
double dare!!!

lex19

« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2005, 07:33:03 PM »
waiting for someone to pull the all time christmas story favorite.....

kccole

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2005, 07:42:35 PM »
double dare!!!
I double-dog dare ya!!!  ;D

Lawprofessor

• Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2005, 09:02:15 AM »
Awwwww, such a sweetie.. :-* :-* :-*

Your avatar is so much cuter when there is a picture of you in it  . . . . ;)

What about mine???????

your avatar is really cute . . . lol :D :D :D

thanks seu ;D

love that avatar, lex.  :D :D :D :D

seu2002

« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2005, 11:01:58 AM »
please refrain from posting non-orientation related messages on this thread.

thank you and good night.

-seu

smujd2007

• January 6, 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2005, 11:09:37 AM »
sorry seu . . . . :-\ 

-seu

lex19

« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2005, 11:17:27 AM »
thread nazi? why are you buggin seu? this is an ample time for a jersey joke, but i shall refrain for now  :-X

-seu

faith2005

« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2005, 01:56:22 PM »
its just you cartel. haha. you can do it, i don't think there will be fighting though. and i just discovered that the number of black men who are not married is 5. but at least one is gay, and i have no clue if the others are single. i'm sure some girls will kick game to them. others, like me, will just keep track of the number for statistical purposes and keep it moving. i think i started counting b/c one of my best-friend's said that there would be sooooo many single guys at l.s.,and i said, huh? how could that be? when in undergrad there were so few? but now i think that she might have been advocating interracial dating.  :D

_BP_

• Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2005, 02:40:24 PM »
its just you cartel. haha. you can do it, i don't think there will be fighting though. and i just discovered that the number of black men who are not married is 5. but at least one is gay, and i have no clue if the others are single. i'm sure some girls will kick game to them. others, like me, will just keep track of the number for statistical purposes and keep it moving. i think i started counting b/c one of my best-friend's said that there would be sooooo many single guys at l.s.,and i said, huh? how could that be? when in undergrad there were so few? but now i think that she might have been advocating interracial dating.  :D

:-X :-X

Young Esq.

• B-More Careful
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2005, 03:01:18 PM »

(Young’s random thought of the day!)
“The single women in my law school are all feminist who don't need a man for anything (well except you know) and I am not a peace of meat. I think I'm going to get me a hood rat and fix her up.”

In any event good luck on your studies Faith! I wish you the best.