Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Orientation Thread  (Read 8957 times)

_____

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: The Orientation Thread
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2005, 06:57:09 PM »
that's exactly what goes down at the BLAA event anoddduck...

Sweeet!

SheLaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2005, 08:29:13 PM »
I didn't know there was anybody else on BLSD going to UMich.  Looks like I'll see you there anoddduck.  Unfortunately I can't make it to the MAP thing although it looks like a great opportunity. 

Maybe I can sneak my way into the extra help sessions you MAP participants get  ;)
It's the most wonderful time of the year!

_____

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2005, 08:37:28 PM »
I didn't know there was anybody else on BLSD going to UMich.  Looks like I'll see you there anoddduck.  Unfortunately I can't make it to the MAP thing although it looks like a great opportunity. 

Maybe I can sneak my way into the extra help sessions you MAP participants get  ;)

I'm sorry you can't make it (I was really glad I didn't have other pressing needs already scheduled), but I don't think they, like, check badges at the door or anything...   :D

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2005, 02:15:10 PM »
don't want this thread to get lost in the shuffle...
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Rudy Huckleberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2005, 05:01:19 PM »
tag, you're it.

SheLaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2005, 06:29:48 PM »
I hope orientation is fun...

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

seu2002

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2005, 01:32:51 AM »
mine was a hoot and i expect full reports from each of you soon!! 

Made4law

• Sr. Citizen
  • "to boldly go, where no man has gone before"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2005, 08:31:06 PM »
What up peeps?  First day of orientation and all I can say was it was a trip...definitely an experience...I will refrain from blasting anyone.  However we did have a "White tee" guy but he could pull it off because he had on gym shorts, flip flops and gold fronts...and I'm not even lying...other than that it was pretty boring...Oh yeah a prof. that was talking picked on a blind guy because she thought he was sleep, he was just turned sideways so he could hear her better..
"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy."

j.rosh

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2005, 08:36:30 PM »
What up peeps?  First day of orientation and all I can say was it was a trip...definitely an experience...I will refrain from blasting anyone.  However we did have a "White tee" guy but he could pull it off because he had on gym shorts, flip flops and gold fronts...and I'm not even lying...other than that it was pretty boring...Oh yeah a prof. that was talking picked on a blind guy because she thought he was sleep, he was just turned sideways so he could hear her better..

I feel so bad for laughing at this when I first read it..

Made4law

• Sr. Citizen
  • "to boldly go, where no man has gone before"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2005, 08:40:24 PM »

I feel so bad for laughing at this when I first read it..

Imagine how I felt I was there and I "DID" laugh  ;D ;D
"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy."