Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: its my bday  (Read 6506 times)

thechoson

Re: its my bday
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2004, 02:02:29 PM »
hey cho doesnt it suck that u have all those posts on lsd and ur still on the fence about law school?  maybe u should submit a doc file with all ur posts with another letter of rec to get off those gizzay waitlists   :-*

nah, not really.  I have fun posting and talking to interesting people such as yourself.  I will probably reapply next year, but I am definitely going to a cheap school.  Top 100, whatever offers me the most money, and I will kick ass, cause i am a f-ing genius

and whatever you do...dont let the whities bring you down!

of course

theres so much yellow pride on this board im about to bust a nut while listening to the taiwanese national anthem and crying at the same time   :'(

Crying?  Get a f-ing life female private part.  You should be out securing illegal arms, and getting ready to sail on a raft to go fight those commie bastards.  I will help.

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2004, 02:11:58 PM »
hey cho doesnt it suck that u have all those posts on lsd and ur still on the fence about law school?  maybe u should submit a doc file with all ur posts with another letter of rec to get off those gizzay waitlists   :-*

nah, not really.  I have fun posting and talking to interesting people such as yourself.  I will probably reapply next year, but I am definitely going to a cheap school.  Top 100, whatever offers me the most money, and I will kick ass, cause i am a f-ing genius

and whatever you do...dont let the whities bring you down!

of course

theres so much yellow pride on this board im about to bust a nut while listening to the taiwanese national anthem and crying at the same time   :'(

Crying?  Get a f-ing life female private part.  You should be out securing illegal arms, and getting ready to sail on a raft to go fight those commie bastards.  I will help.

hold on, i need to sharpen some spears and try to motivate my 12 children to combat...gimme some money u fellow captitalist pig  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2004, 02:35:56 PM »
Ok Headmachine, since I like you so much, and since you were originally soliciting relationship advice as well, I will give you my 2 cents.

I've been going out with my gf for 2.5 years almost.  And yes, I have doubts all the time.  But usually, they are doubts revolving around my male private part.  Do I really only want to sleep with one chick my whole life?  I want to have sex with a Korean girl, etc, stupid shallow *&^% like that.  I don't question my gf's love or whether she is a great gf.  There's no question about that.

Now... this is where the story gets a bit corny.  Back in hs, I chased after this girl for almost 2 years.  I loved her so much.  She was cute, had a great body, and had a personality to match.  We got along so well.  It was tough, and took a lot of bull, but we finally started going out in my senior year.  About 5 months into the relationship, things were looking beautiful.  I felt like I was going to marry this girl.  It was the 1st serious relationship for us both.  She was my first kiss, I mean it was going to be great.  I was only 17, what do you expect?  Now this is funny, but one day, just for fun, I went with a friend to get my tarot cards read.  And this lady was uncanny.  She actually told me how my grandpa died (which was dead on, and not an easy thing to guess), what my dad would end up doing (which he did), etc.  So I asked her about my relationship.  And she flat out told me it wasn't going to work.  bull I thought.  But fine, I said, which one will work, or will I ever find a girl that will work for me?  And she said, yes.  You are blessed, you will find a woman that will love you.  IT will be your THIRD girlfriend.  I laughed, said, sure.... and left...

But I never forgot what that lady told me. It was just strange, but I couldn't let it go.  Anyways, my relationship quickly deteroiriated, and my gf decided to break up with me (or vice versa, depending on who you ask) a week before I was to go to UCLA.  After 8 months, it was done.  But what pained me was her parting shot, that she "Never loved me, that she just couldn't cross that threshold".  That stayed with me, and I could never get over that.  IT was painful, and when I went home, I had time to think about everything.  I realized, yes, I loved this girl, but if I didn't have love in return, it was moot.  IT was empty, and didn't mean jack *&^%.  That day, I asked God to give me a girl that would love me.  That was it.  I didn't care what she looked like, what race she was, whatever. I told myself, if a woman gives you her love, that's it.  That's all I need.

My gf now is my 3rd gf.  And she loves me.  And whenever I have doubts, I think back to those days in hs, and what I promised myself, and what TRULY  means something to me in a relationship.  And then I'll look at her when she comes home from work, and everything will be alright.  And I know i couldn't live a day without her, and I realize she's the reason I couldn't bear to go out of state for law school, just like I was the reason she struggled for weeks to find a job here in Los Angeles, and how she struggled through months at a crap ass job she hated, just so she could come home and be with me every night...  And I think to myself, hey, things between us are the way it was supposed to be, the way it was meant to be..  And I feel better.

So, HM, I guess my point is, look at your gf.  Is there something about her and your relationship that's worth holding onto, that means more to you than anything else in life?  If there is, then you shouldfocus on that, and try to make it work.  If there isn't, then maybe its time to move on... you know?  Hope you get my drift, good luck to yuou.

sodashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2004, 03:04:17 PM »
i need the number to that psychic you saw...

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2004, 03:07:01 PM »

you dont need a psychic...you need a psychiatrist.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2004, 03:21:58 PM »
My gf now is my 3rd gf.  And she loves me.  And whenever I have doubts, I think back to those days in hs, and what I promised myself, and what TRULY  means something to me in a relationship.  And then I'll look at her when she comes home from work, and everything will be alright.  And I know i couldn't live a day without her, and I realize she's the reason I couldn't bear to go out of state for law school, just like I was the reason she struggled for weeks to find a job here in Los Angeles, and how she struggled through months at a crap ass job she hated, just so she could come home and be with me every night...  And I think to myself, hey, things between us are the way it was supposed to be, the way it was meant to be..  And I feel better.

And then you go and piss on her you @#!*
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

thinknpositive

« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2004, 03:24:45 PM »

??

That's beautiful though. I'm jealous of your relationship.  I've never felt completely secure.  I've always looked around and felt there was something better.  Good for you.  I hope you truly believe that you two are meant to be.   

thechoson

« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2004, 03:50:10 PM »

ONCE a-hole!!!! ONCE!!! I couldn not hold it!! and she was in the way!!!!

thechoson

« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2004, 03:51:28 PM »

??

That's beautiful though. I'm jealous of your relationship.  I've never felt completely secure.  I've always looked around and felt there was something better.  Good for you.  I hope you truly believe that you two are meant to be.   

I do not ever want to hear this *&^% from you ever again.  If you are buff, you have no right saying things like "beautiful, or completely secure"

thechoson

« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2004, 03:52:03 PM »

you dont need a psychic...you need a psychiatrist.

I detect tension between hyungnim and noona