Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: its my bday  (Read 6640 times)

thechoson

Re: its my bday
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2004, 01:33:07 PM »
hey! stop giving soda a hard time! 

youre just jealous cuz you havent been able to give her a hard time.

you are right.  I am jealous of you cause you get to give your hot Korean wife a hard time.

You know what, fucker, change your name back to ddong.

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2004, 01:44:37 PM »
hey cho doesnt it suck that u have all those posts on lsd and ur still on the fence about law school?  maybe u should submit a doc file with all ur posts with another letter of rec to get off those gizzay waitlists   :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2004, 01:51:20 PM »
hey cho doesnt it suck that u have all those posts on lsd and ur still on the fence about law school?  maybe u should submit a doc file with all ur posts with another letter of rec to get off those gizzay waitlists   :-*

nah, not really.  I have fun posting and talking to interesting people such as yourself.  I will probably reapply next year, but I am definitely going to a cheap school.  Top 100, whatever offers me the most money, and I will kick ass, cause i am a f-ing genius

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2004, 01:52:17 PM »

nah, not really.  I have fun posting and talking to interesting people such as yourself.  I will probably reapply next year, but I am definitely going to a cheap school.  Top 100, whatever offers me the most money, and I will kick ass, cause i am a f-ing genius

and whatever you do...dont let the whities bring you down!
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2004, 01:52:26 PM »

sounds like plan dood usd woulda sucked anyway, yeah?  8)
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2004, 01:53:19 PM »

of course

thechoson

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2004, 01:53:44 PM »

sounds like plan dood usd woulda sucked anyway, yeah?  8)

hey, who knows,  I might end up going there yet

ebrumm

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2004, 01:57:48 PM »
this post is the most bizarre thing to read - i guess this is how guys really think...  good to know (mental note: always stay boneable)

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2004, 01:57:54 PM »

of course

theres so much yellow pride on this board im about to bust a nut while listening to the taiwanese national anthem and crying at the same time   :'(
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2004, 01:59:21 PM »
this post is the most bizarre thing to read - i guess this is how guys really think...  good to know (mental note: always stay boneable)

'boneable' should be the first thing on a resume, cv, or qualifications during arranged marriages.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'