Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: its my bday  (Read 6752 times)

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
Re: its my bday
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2004, 06:24:15 PM »

lol serious man...i was having a discussion with my coworker friend at my bday lunch and he was telling me how its ok to satisfy ur manly needs even if u have a sig other...he said his gf asked if he wanted a stripper and gave him a flyer and said she would pay for it and i was tryin to figure out if hes the luckiest guy or the saddest guy in the world.

DONT EVER EVER TAKE THAT KIND OF AN OFFER FROM YOUR WOMAN!!!  ITS A f-ing TRAP!!!

a friend of mine one time got asked by his gf if i wanted a stripper for my bday...and he said yes and thought his gf is cool as *&^%....

then she said..ok.  got him a stripper at his bday party and turned out to be a fat tranny with purple nails.   then she said 'you f-ing a-hole...what am i not good enough for your ass?  this (pointing to her body) aint satisfyin you enough?'

he should have said NO.  logic told him to just leave her.  but alas...he gave in and begged her to forgive him.  he said that he couldnt live without her or some bull like that.  unfortunately, the tranny was already paid for and insisted s/he do his/her dance or whatever the @#!* s/he was supposed to do.

we left before the damage was done.  aint no one was gonna witness that *&^%. 

he was never the same guy again.  and to this day he is still with her out of guilt.

HAHAHA that is one really f*ckedup story man...im glad the only strippers ive seen were down in mexico and i barely drink the tap water down there let alone tap the p*ssy...  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2004, 06:24:21 PM »
what exactly is unknowingly hanging on too long? Its a matter of perception, your version of reality that differs from everyone else.  So you should answer that question for yourself. Remember, as Einstein said, time is relative. Are you hanging on too long, or are you not hanging on too short?  See?  It's complicated.

Just bone her.

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2004, 06:28:26 PM »
what exactly is unknowingly hanging on too long? Its a matter of perception, your version of reality that differs from everyone else.  So you should answer that question for yourself. Remember, as Einstein said, time is relative. Are you hanging on too long, or are you not hanging on too short?  See?  It's complicated.

Just bone her.

yeah perhaps im overthinkin this whole situation and i need to just relax as i said before...

one funny thing though is after she agreed to go back home for the summer i felt very relieved and i felt like i wanted to go out and hang with my friends more etc etc. so is that because im treating it like a break or like space that i didnt previously have...crap too complicated

and yes, i will bone her for my two korean hommies on lsd...i just hope i dont picture u guys in my head because that would make me feel weird and go as limp as a dead for a week old sea cucumber...or not...and at that point my life would be more complicated than ever  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2004, 06:31:18 PM »

Just bone her.

yeah perhaps im overthinkin this whole situation and i need to just relax as i said before...

one funny thing though is after she agreed to go back home for the summer i felt very relieved and i felt like i wanted to go out and hang with my friends more etc etc. so is that because im treating it like a break or like space that i didnt previously have...crap too complicated

and yes, i will bone her for my two korean hommies on lsd...i just hope i dont picture u guys in my head because that would make me feel weird and go as limp as a dead for a week old sea cucumber...or not...and at that point my life would be more complicated than ever  :-*

nah, just picture me boning her.  That will get you excited

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2004, 06:38:58 PM »

Just bone her.

nah, just picture me boning her.  That will get you excited

gimme ur address mofo im comin over to kill u @$$hole...

jk but my rage did remind me of a movie i saw yesterday: ichi the killer it frickin kicks madd trippy @$$ its really twisted and made me feel like a hardcore yakuza after yall should check it out now the funk so brotha...  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2004, 06:40:51 PM »
I don't like violent movies.  Look back at any of my 3000 posts, and none have been violent whatsoever.

I am a pacifist personified.

thechoson

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2004, 06:41:16 PM »
Oh, and the way my sex life is going,  I can't even picture MYSELF boning another chick

thechoson

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2004, 06:47:39 PM »
your gf is chinese, right?

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2004, 06:50:32 PM »
do u guys think theres any truth to the idea that the more serious a relationship gets the more the guy's eyes wander...its that whole sowing ur wild oats thing, right??? f*ck i hate that i wish i thought more like a chick...then i wouldnt need to bone down so much  :(
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2004, 06:50:54 PM »
your gf is chinese, right?

half chinese half japanese