Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: its my bday  (Read 6497 times)

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
its my bday
« on: June 16, 2004, 06:00:14 PM »
well its my bday folks and i thought id tell everyone...

i also wanted to ask u guys a q, do u think its f*cked up that im sort of feeling out of my current relationship but my gf is going through finals so im sucessfully acting content and satisfied...i already talked her into going back home for the summer so we could have some "time" but i havent really defined time as just extra space or time as in a break - i am currently on the fence about this aspect. and for more background i still love her but recently something has been missing and im not sure if its a commitment thing or a going to law school thing or whatever, we have talked about our relationship seriously and i could see my self spendin the rest of my life with her but maybe im just getting cold feet about the seriousness now...

thanks in advance oprahs...any advice is welcome...

and since im old now id like to tell u the best thing ive had up to this point would be love and the worst is death and not being able to stay in a dead love...sigh...too much introspection at werk may have a negative affect on my workplace efficiency...  :-*

btw tupacs bday is today too - i think thats where i get my wannabe creative soul from because we all know biggie had a better flow but the word battle goes straight to pac  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

Re: its my bday
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 06:01:09 PM »
is she hot?

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 06:01:48 PM »
is she hot?

haha shes really cute and has a really nice body..the best one ive had in my ripe 23 years  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2004, 06:03:17 PM »
is she hot?

btw u should petition andrew to add more rankings into the lsd post board i mean 3Ks worth of posts and ur still a senior?? thats a sad sad state of affairs..
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2004, 06:05:25 PM »
is she hot?

haha shes really cute and has a really nice body..the best one ive had in my ripe 23 years  :-*

then keep her you dickwad

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2004, 06:07:25 PM »
happy birthday and @#!* you hm.  you aint old.

if she doesnt have a rack, thats whats missing.

one serious thing:  doubts are always part of a relationship.  figuring out those doubts is what makes you a man.  you need to find out what those doubts are, make sure they really exist, and the settle it.  until you can figure out what is missing, hold onto it.  sometimes, a man can fool themselves very easily by seeing certain things in other people or relationships and convincing himself that there is something missing in his own relationship.  just make sure youre not one of these idiots.  letting go and regretting is a lot harder to deal with than holding on and trying to figure out those doubts. 

'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2004, 06:12:34 PM »
is she hot?

then keep her you dickwad

lol serious man...i was having a discussion with my coworker friend at my bday lunch and he was telling me how its ok to satisfy ur manly needs even if u have a sig other...he said his gf asked if he wanted a stripper and gave him a flyer and said she would pay for it and i was tryin to figure out if hes the luckiest guy or the saddest guy in the world.

but i think what im goin through is the old school line where im thinkin this is the last person im ever gonna sleep with for the rest of my life..  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2004, 06:12:36 PM »

one serious thing:  doubts are always part of a relationship.  figuring out those doubts is what makes you a man.  you need to find out what those doubts are, make sure they really exist, and the settle it.  until you can figure out what is missing, hold onto it.  sometimes, a man can fool themselves very easily by seeing certain things in other people or relationships and convincing himself that there is something missing in his own relationship.  just make sure youre not one of these idiots.  letting go and regretting is a lot harder to deal with than holding on and trying to figure out those doubts. 

dude, you see, this is why Korean hyungnim rule.  If you are an older chinese or Jap guy, i'd kick your ass.  If you are an old Korean guy, I revere you.  Old Korean guys are wise like that.

And HM, Happy B-Day.

You are a f-ing piece of *&^%.  I am thinking your gf is Asian, nice body, and cute. What the @#!* more do you want, you a-hole.  I hate guys like you.  Oh, my gf is gorgeous, but I have doubts blah blah blah.  Take your doubts, write them down on a paper, and wipe it on your ass and flush it down the toilet, and be happy with this hot chick, until she dumps you.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2004, 06:19:54 PM »

lol serious man...i was having a discussion with my coworker friend at my bday lunch and he was telling me how its ok to satisfy ur manly needs even if u have a sig other...he said his gf asked if he wanted a stripper and gave him a flyer and said she would pay for it and i was tryin to figure out if hes the luckiest guy or the saddest guy in the world.

DONT EVER EVER TAKE THAT KIND OF AN OFFER FROM YOUR WOMAN!!!  ITS A f-ing TRAP!!!

a friend of mine one time got asked by his gf if i wanted a stripper for my bday...and he said yes and thought his gf is cool as *&^%....

then she said..ok.  got him a stripper at his bday party and turned out to be a fat tranny with purple nails.   then she said 'you f-ing a-hole...what am i not good enough for your ass?  this (pointing to her body) aint satisfyin you enough?'

he should have said NO.  logic told him to just leave her.  but alas...he gave in and begged her to forgive him.  he said that he couldnt live without her or some bull like that.  unfortunately, the tranny was already paid for and insisted s/he do his/her dance or whatever the @#!* s/he was supposed to do.

we left before the damage was done.  aint no one was gonna witness that *&^%. 

he was never the same guy again.  and to this day he is still with her out of guilt.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2004, 06:22:19 PM »

dude, you see, this is why Korean hyungnim rule.  If you are an older chinese or Jap guy, i'd kick your ass.  If you are an old Korean guy, I revere you.  Old Korean guys are wise like that.

And HM, Happy B-Day.

You are a f-ing piece of *&^%.  I am thinking your gf is Asian, nice body, and cute. What the @#!* more do you want, you a-hole.  I hate guys like you.  Oh, my gf is gorgeous, but I have doubts blah blah blah.  Take your doubts, write them down on a paper, and wipe it on your ass and flush it down the toilet, and be happy with this hot chick, until she dumps you.

alright buddy thx for the well wishes and i guess dsong is right but then what happens when u unknowingly hold on too long tryin to figure out whats wrong and screw up both people during that process - which is what happened to me in my last relationship...alright ive decided just to be more chill and stop staring at so much ass that i dont need or that i dont truly want...also she has some tigglebitties for an asian chick...yum yum yum its better than ice cream!
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*