Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: its my bday  (Read 6605 times)

thinknpositive

Re: its my bday
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2004, 04:23:31 PM »
My gf now is my 3rd gf.  And she loves me.  And whenever I have doubts, I think back to those days in hs, and what I promised myself, and what TRULY  means something to me in a relationship.  And then I'll look at her when she comes home from work, and everything will be alright.  And I know i couldn't live a day without her, and I realize she's the reason I couldn't bear to go out of state for law school, just like I was the reason she struggled for weeks to find a job here in Los Angeles, and how she struggled through months at a crap ass job she hated, just so she could come home and be with me every night...  And I think to myself, hey, things between us are the way it was supposed to be, the way it was meant to be..  And I feel better.

And then you go and piss on her you @#!*

??

That's beautiful though. I'm jealous of your relationship.  I've never felt completely secure.  I've always looked around and felt there was something better.  Good for you.  I hope you truly believe that you two are meant to be.   

I do not ever want to hear this *&^% from you ever again.  If you are buff, you have no right saying things like "beautiful, or completely secure"

:'(

Even Arnold has an emotional side. 

thechoson

Re: its my bday
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2004, 04:35:30 PM »
My gf now is my 3rd gf.  And she loves me.  And whenever I have doubts, I think back to those days in hs, and what I promised myself, and what TRULY  means something to me in a relationship.  And then I'll look at her when she comes home from work, and everything will be alright.  And I know i couldn't live a day without her, and I realize she's the reason I couldn't bear to go out of state for law school, just like I was the reason she struggled for weeks to find a job here in Los Angeles, and how she struggled through months at a crap ass job she hated, just so she could come home and be with me every night...  And I think to myself, hey, things between us are the way it was supposed to be, the way it was meant to be..  And I feel better.

And then you go and piss on her you @#!*

??

That's beautiful though. I'm jealous of your relationship.  I've never felt completely secure.  I've always looked around and felt there was something better.  Good for you.  I hope you truly believe that you two are meant to be.   

I do not ever want to hear this *&^% from you ever again.  If you are buff, you have no right saying things like "beautiful, or completely secure"

:'(

Even Arnold has an emotional side. 

Yea, the side that gropes women