Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: its my bday  (Read 6600 times)

sodashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: its my bday
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2004, 01:09:14 PM »
uhm... after reading these entries i realized that not ONE person asked if she was a good person... how did their personalities mesh? Is she kind, caring, considerate, amazing in bed, understanding, crazy in her own little way...

all choson asked was whether she was hot. (oh and just because you're hot doesn't mean you're good in bed.)

Headmachine- is this girl someone you can talk to, who fills what you need in your life? someone who completes you (although this is very cheesy but it's very true). I mean does this girl really get you? It's a good plus to have a good looking girl, but remember looks are all relative. you may think a girl is ugly but another will see beauty.

If she's not someone who does this for you... i say try to work at the relationship but remember there  might be someone who is out there that can do all these things for you.

thechoson

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2004, 01:10:19 PM »
ill change it back

all this moniker changing is stupid. Pick one and stick to it, fag

shut the @#!* up west coast female dog.

and good luck at goondae.

You are taking my slot, female dog.  I am gonna tell them I'm gay

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2004, 01:10:42 PM »
uhm... after reading these entries i realized that not ONE person asked if she was a good person... how did their personalities mesh? Is she kind, caring, considerate, amazing in bed, understanding, crazy in her own little way...

all choson asked was whether she was hot. (oh and just because you're hot doesn't mean you're good in bed.)

Headmachine- is this girl someone you can talk to, who fills what you need in your life? someone who completes you (although this is very cheesy but it's very true). I mean does this girl really get you? It's a good plus to have a good looking girl, but remember looks are all relative. you may think a girl is ugly but another will see beauty.

If she's not someone who does this for you... i say try to work at the relationship but remember there  might be someone who is out there that can do all these things for you.

this just goes to show how much you know...you know nothing about women!  nothing!!
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

thechoson

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2004, 01:11:44 PM »

too much thinking. 

General rule

"If she's worth boning, you make it work"

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2004, 01:12:09 PM »

telling them that youre gay wont do it.  thatll just expedite your chances of getting hauled away to korea for entertainment. 

thechoson

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2004, 01:14:58 PM »

telling them that youre gay wont do it.  thatll just expedite your chances of getting hauled away to korea for entertainment. 

damn that sucks

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2004, 01:25:47 PM »

well yeah, u have a good point i think the reason that aspect was overlooked was prolly because of the overwhelming level of horniness from the male posters on this board...

and to answer ur question, yes she does understand me better than anyone has to this point and moreover, she is able to take a lotof crap from me and my wonderful personality that i know other people would stop putting up with inasplitsecond...but for some reason there is still something thats either missing, or i may be going through a phase in mylife where i wanna do more things meet more people - its all very highschool to college, college to gradschool kind of wandering/wondering and it sucks because i thought i got through all that with undergrad and hopefully i would have been better equipped to deal with such situations.

but yeah the more i think about it the more it seems like a need space just to do my thing for a while but that kind of sucks for her...argh...and it seems like im less emotional about everything these days and im trying to figure out if its that im more mature now or because im not getting what i need out of the relationships...maybe i should just try getting in more fights i dunno...crud...i wish it was like 2 years from now then for sure id know what i want and i wouldnt have to deal with all this feeling and caring bs...  :-*

zerotwo- yeah seriously this soda chick is lika tool on crack =) heh heh  :-* but it does seem that she knows wassup
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2004, 01:28:21 PM »
zerotwo- yeah seriously this soda chick is lika tool on crack =) heh heh  :-* but it does seem that she knows wassup

yeah...she stole some of my crack stash.  must have made her smarter.

thechoson

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2004, 01:30:25 PM »
hey! stop giving soda a hard time! 

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2004, 01:31:19 PM »
hey! stop giving soda a hard time! 

youre just jealous cuz you havent been able to give her a hard time.