Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: North vs. South (Are southern girls really better)  (Read 21162 times)

Young Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • B-More Careful
    • View Profile
North vs. South (Are southern girls really better)
« on: August 02, 2005, 08:11:45 AM »
Just a question. I actually pulled this from hustle and flow. It seems like you have more women who cater men (in good and bad ways) in the South. The music is more degrading and accepted in the South. However some may argue that many northern women are to much into the feminist thing and therefore are not Wifey material. Contrary to what I thought I have also observe the more professional and feminist women seem to be more promiscuous. What are your thoughts?

faith2005

Re: North vs. South (Are southern girls really better)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 09:55:36 AM »
AHHHHHHH way to try and start a controversy. and so early in the morning too. maybe its you who's not hubby material.  :D

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Sr. Citizen
  • Home of the Blue Sweater
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kingofzamundaa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 09:57:31 AM »
I have had experience with both and they are different. I'M NOT SAYING ONE IS BETTER. However they are fundamentally different.
UVA Class of 2009

Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them..  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

-Fredrick Douglass

bacchus

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 09:57:52 AM »
No contest, southern women are the best.
A zen philosopher once said, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, a doughnut with no hole is a danish"

BigMix

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2005, 09:58:54 AM »
Southern women tend to be much more traditional, hence their appeal .

oh heck with it, southern women are better. Northern women are too much stress. Too much issues, and too much ordering takeout, too much nails, too much want to be 8)

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Sr. Citizen
  • Home of the Blue Sweater
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kingofzamundaa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2005, 10:00:13 AM »
OOhhhh you just started it now!
UVA Class of 2009

Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them..  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

-Fredrick Douglass

Young Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • B-More Careful
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2005, 10:01:15 AM »
AHHHHHHH way to try and start a controversy. and so early in the morning too. maybe its you who's not hubby material.  :D

Awww she got jokes. Naw I just had this discussion with my man after watching hustle and flow and reminiscing on undergrad and how the southern girls were so different. I like professional women but in the long run you wan a woman who can help you with your dreams and not be selfish on her own which "some" and I mean some professional women are. See faith the men have spoken Southern women just hold it down.

BigMix

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2005, 10:02:09 AM »
Super its true. Of course there are some good nothern women, but in terms of generalities. The southern women are the best. on the international scene, the middleastern women are the best.

Young Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • B-More Careful
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2005, 10:04:20 AM »
Super its true. Of course there are some good nothern women, but in terms of generalities. The southern women are the best. on the international scene, the middleastern women are the best.

I know I'm going to get it for this! But it is something about Middle eastern women and their ability to submit ;D

BigMix

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2005, 10:07:55 AM »

I know I'm going to get it for this! But it is something about Middle eastern women and their ability to submit ;D
there's no shame in saying what you like about women.

let us rank them.

1.Southern women
2.Middleastern women

list some more