Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Racist Parents and Being Defended!  (Read 9706 times)

thechoson

Re: Racist Parents and Being Defended!
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2004, 06:01:37 PM »
obviously, the parents have some issues...naming their son SHERMY??  wtf is that *&^%?  sounds like a name id give my nipple hairs.

maybe its sherman

thats even worse.  wasnt that character on american pie called the sherminator?

he was a tool, though he did get some ass in the movie.  shermy's girl = the hot chick in AP?  hmmmm....

which hot chick? there were a couple

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2004, 06:05:35 PM »
obviously, the parents have some issues...naming their son SHERMY??  wtf is that *&^%?  sounds like a name id give my nipple hairs.

maybe its sherman

he was a tool, though he did get some ass in the movie.  shermy's girl = the hot chick in AP?  hmmmm....

shermy = spermy imho he prolly had to go through some pretty crappy stuff in junior high...unless he was as popular as the sherminator or more mature than my junior high friends which could very well be the case.  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2004, 06:06:36 PM »

maybe its sherman

shermy = spermy imho he prolly had to go through some pretty crappy stuff in junior high...unless he was as popular as the sherminator or more mature than my junior high friends which could very well be the case.  :-*

hey lets stop ragging on the poor a-hole.  not his fault his name sounds like a condom at a 99 cent store

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2004, 06:09:15 PM »

maybe its sherman

hey lets stop ragging on the poor a-hole.  not his fault his name sounds like a condom at a 99 cent store

youre right.  its not his fault the parents named him after something that broke on them.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

thechoson

« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2004, 06:10:14 PM »

maybe its sherman

youre right.  its not his fault the parents named him after something that broke on them.

that's right.  so please be nice to the mistake that happened to be born without a brain

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2004, 06:30:47 PM »
i think we're being too nice fellas  ;D

its prolly cause everyone wants to bone the shermy out of shermysgirl...  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2004, 06:32:12 PM »

couldn't have said it better myself.  Some Japanese, Some Irish, and then she's gonna have some Korean in her

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2004, 06:40:19 PM »

couldn't have said it better myself.  Some Japanese, Some Irish, and then she's gonna have some Korean in her

i have korean in my after all the bulgolgi for lunch, but im guessing u mean in a different way  ;)
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2004, 06:42:20 PM »

i have korean in my after all the bulgolgi for lunch, but im guessing u mean in a different way  ;)

the Korean will be out of you in 12 hours or so, depending on how regular you are

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
  • BA Cornell, MA Sacred Heart, Pepperdine Law in Aug
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AdoptAPitbull
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2004, 07:40:11 PM »
LSD-ers!!!  HOW I LOVE THEE!!  Thank you thank you for being my cyber-support group today! 

[Just as a side note - Sherman is the family name... although his uncle's name is Sherman.  Which is just weird.]

It's officially over.  No hard feelings, remaining friends, but obviously this wasn't meant to be.  As my friends, co-workers and LSD-ers pointed out - this guy doesn't know what he has, will not change and if it's not working, why waste my time?

I have too much to offer to be miserable all the time!

So thank you thank you to all of you.  And you can see now I have changed my screen name! :)  It is most unimaginative...
"I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself." - Michel Eyquem