Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Racist Parents and Being Defended!  (Read 9802 times)

LambdaChi03

• Sr. Citizen
  • BS in Forensic Science, Baylor; KU Law
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Racist Parents and Being Defended!
« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2004, 02:14:53 AM »
Clone, why the hell are you in that relationship, bro?  You ARE a P I M P...act like it!  Besides, I thought you wanted to bang hot undergrads.  It seems like the relationship you mentioned is...FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
  • BA Cornell, MA Sacred Heart, Pepperdine Law in Aug
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AdoptAPitbull
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2004, 12:53:56 PM »
By the way -- thanks for all the support yesterday.  Break ups suck, but I'm starting to feel a bit better.  I am still really sad about everything.  I miss him.  But we are friends (prob. friends with benefits, knowing us) and we're better off that way.... so ....
"I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself." - Michel Eyquem

thechoson

« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2004, 12:56:24 PM »
By the way -- thanks for all the support yesterday.  Break ups suck, but I'm starting to feel a bit better.  I am still really sad about everything.  I miss him.  But we are friends (prob. friends with benefits, knowing us) and we're better off that way.... so ....

the benefits part is very good

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2004, 01:30:16 PM »

heh heh u white american chicks rulez  ;D
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2004, 02:02:08 PM »
Asian girls don't believe in benefits??

The way I see it -- going to school etc... I need to be my priority and I don't have time to @#!* around and find someone new to sleep with.  There is too much drama and work involved in that.  I don't like to sleep with people I don't love in some capacity (I did that too much in my early 20's and it's really unfulfilling).  I want to be with someone who respects me, my inner and outer beauty and who loves me.  The sex is better that way.

Though he and I were not meant to be forever in a relationship or spend our lives together in a romantic capacity, he will always be my best friend.  I know that he respects me, thinks I am beautiful and smart and wonderful and loves me for who I am.  So why not take advantage of that and fulfill my sexual needs?

I don't want another boyfriend right now.  I want friends in my life I can trust and count on.  And if I end up in bed with one of them, then so much the better.  I don't need the let down of a one night stand, the stress or worry of a new relationship, the stress or worry of the last relationship ...

But I do need to be told I'm beautiful (call me superficial, but I like that), have good conversations, good sushi and a great @#!* on a frequent and somewhat regular basis.

So -- the best of all worlds.
"I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself." - Michel Eyquem

thechoson

« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2004, 02:04:41 PM »

The way I see it -- going to school etc... I need to be my priority and I don't have time to @#!* around and find someone new to sleep with.  There is too much drama and work involved in that.  I don't like to sleep with people I don't love in some capacity (I did that too much in my early 20's and it's really unfulfilling).  I want to be with someone who respects me, my inner and outer beauty and who loves me.  The sex is better that way.

Though he and I were not meant to be forever in a relationship or spend our lives together in a romantic capacity, he will always be my best friend.  I know that he respects me, thinks I am beautiful and smart and wonderful and loves me for who I am.  So why not take advantage of that and fulfill my sexual needs?

I don't want another boyfriend right now.  I want friends in my life I can trust and count on.  And if I end up in bed with one of them, then so much the better.  I don't need the let down of a one night stand, the stress or worry of a new relationship, the stress or worry of the last relationship ...

But I do need to be told I'm beautiful (call me superficial, but I like that), have good conversations, good sushi and a great @#!* on a frequent and somewhat regular basis.

P I M P

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2004, 02:06:32 PM »
Who is the PIMP?

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2004, 02:07:30 PM »

P I M P

i believe i will bow out at this time to a true pimp...the last time i tried to do friends with benefits my right hand wouldnt talk to me for a week...

but then on a serious note isnt there question of respect? i dunno maybe im being too romantic and someone should kick my @$$ and shove some free cootch in my face  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2004, 02:07:48 PM »

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2004, 02:08:45 PM »

P I M P

i believe i will bow out at this time to a true pimp...the last time i tried to do friends with benefits my right hand wouldnt talk to me for a week...

but then on a serious note isnt there question of respect? i dunno maybe im being too romantic and someone should kick my @$$ and shove some free cootch in my face  :-*

geisha knows whats up. 

when youre pimpin, it aint about respect.  its about gettin some.  perid.  end of story. 
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'