Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Racist Parents and Being Defended!  (Read 9507 times)

thechoson

Re: Racist Parents and Being Defended!
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2004, 08:12:04 PM »
lol and this is why women think men r scum...because theyre 110% right...sigh...  :-*

Dude, @#!* that, to each his own.  That was a P I M P thing to do.  Sometimes, a man just has to lay down the law. You break up, you say "@#!* you female dog" and go bone some other chick. 

That's the P I M P way. 

So more power to you

werd. thats prolly why korean guys are so pimp...and beat up people all the time...  ;)

hmm.. yea, that's me, if you subtract the pimp part and the beat up people part.

Seriously though, as i grow older, i just want to say @#!* it to my girlfriend, and go out and smoke a couple of cigarettes and get *&^% faced

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2004, 08:14:09 PM »
lol and this is why women think men r scum...because theyre 110% right...sigh...  :-*

Dude, @#!* that, to each his own.  That was a P I M P thing to do.  Sometimes, a man just has to lay down the law. You break up, you say "@#!* you female dog" and go bone some other chick. 

That's the P I M P way. 

So more power to you

werd. thats prolly why korean guys are so pimp...and beat up people all the time...  ;)

hmm.. yea, that's me, if you subtract the pimp part and the beat up people part.

Seriously though, as i grow older, i just want to say @#!* it to my girlfriend, and go out and smoke a couple of cigarettes and get *&^% faced

it all begins and ends in ktown bro where u can do both in one place while staring at hot ktownhoes that r just too kewl for schooool  :P  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2004, 08:15:29 PM »

That's the P I M P way. 

So more power to you

it all begins and ends in ktown bro where u can do both in one place while staring at hot ktownhoes that r just too kewl for schooool  :P  :-*

sounds like a plan

LambdaChi03

• Sr. Citizen
  • BS in Forensic Science, Baylor; KU Law
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2004, 08:30:10 PM »
Damn, how do you guys have such long relationships?  My longest has been 10 months.  I haven't had a girlfriend in like 4 years.  Hmm...I don't even remember how to be in a relationship anymore.  Congrats to you guys!

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2004, 08:31:29 PM »
Damn, how do you guys have such long relationships?  My longest has been 10 months.  I haven't had a girlfriend in like 4 years.  Hmm...I don't even remember how to be in a relationship anymore.  Congrats to you guys!

uh...read the posts bro i for one been in them but i aint ever been good at them.. ;)
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

superiorlobe

« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2004, 10:35:17 PM »
So what's it like to have sex and stuff?

thechoson

« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2004, 10:37:55 PM »

sex with one chick sucks.  have it with many, at the same time if you are P I M P like that

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2004, 11:21:10 PM »

its like warm apple pie.

or warm soondae on a cold day.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

thechoson

« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2004, 12:02:38 AM »

its like warm apple pie.

or warm soondae on a cold day.

or like stuffing soondae. very similar to that too

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2004, 01:20:05 AM »

That's the P I M P way. 

So more power to you

i want to do that.

i need to do that.

i'm trapped in a relationship that i do not want to be in the first place...... :-\ :'(