Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Racist Parents and Being Defended!  (Read 9648 times)

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
  • BA Cornell, MA Sacred Heart, Pepperdine Law in Aug
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AdoptAPitbull
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
Re: Racist Parents and Being Defended!
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2004, 07:54:34 PM »
Good call Cho, good call indeed.

But First: Ben and Jerrys and bad Tom Cruise Movies.
"I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself." - Michel Eyquem

Ginatio

« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2004, 07:57:03 PM »
lol. it's been since middle school for me. I broke up with her and went back to watching Duck Tales... and then I played some video games.

Its been a while since I broke up with anyone.  hmm.. damn... 4 years?  I remember when I did, there was only one thing that made me feel better.

Hooking up with someone else.

yep yep

thechoson

« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2004, 07:58:33 PM »
lol. it's been since middle school for me. I broke up with her and went back to watching Duck Tales... and then I played some video games.

Its been a while since I broke up with anyone.  hmm.. damn... 4 years?  I remember when I did, there was only one thing that made me feel better.

yep yep

hmm... yea...

Ginatio

« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2004, 07:59:58 PM »
yep. good stuff. nothing like some old school sega

yep yep

hmm... yea...

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2004, 08:03:16 PM »

yep yep

the time after i broke up with my 3.5 year relationship i was busy wallowing in bed with my new gf of two years...God im an @$$hole...  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2004, 08:04:02 PM »

yep yep

the time after i broke up with my 3.5 year relationship i was busy wallowing in bed with my new gf of two years...God im an @$$hole...  :-*

this is PIMP

Ginatio

« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2004, 08:04:09 PM »
good man. i salute you

yep yep

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2004, 08:06:53 PM »
lol and this is why women think men r scum...because theyre 110% right...sigh...  :-*

itd be kewl if we could donate one of our two brains - the little lustful one - to someone like the scarecrow from the wizard of ozzz because then i wouldnt be such an @$$hole and the scarecrow would be happy to have a brain even if it was the size of a testicle..  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2004, 08:08:31 PM »
lol and this is why women think men r scum...because theyre 110% right...sigh...  :-*

Dude, @#!* that, to each his own.  That was a P I M P thing to do.  Sometimes, a man just has to lay down the law. You break up, you say "@#!* you female dog" and go bone some other chick. 

That's the P I M P way. 

So more power to you

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2004, 08:09:56 PM »

Dude, @#!* that, to each his own.  That was a P I M P thing to do.  Sometimes, a man just has to lay down the law. You break up, you say "@#!* you female dog" and go bone some other chick. 

That's the P I M P way. 

So more power to you

werd. thats prolly why korean guys are so pimp...and beat up people all the time...  ;)
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*