Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Racist Parents and Being Defended!  (Read 9340 times)

thechoson

Re: Racist Parents and Being Defended!
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2004, 07:41:41 PM »
LSD-ers!!!  HOW I LOVE THEE!!  Thank you thank you for being my cyber-support group today! 

[Just as a side note - Sherman is the family name... although his uncle's name is Sherman.  Which is just weird.]

It's officially over.  No hard feelings, remaining friends, but obviously this wasn't meant to be.  As my friends, co-workers and LSD-ers pointed out - this guy doesn't know what he has, will not change and if it's not working, why waste my time?

I have too much to offer to be miserable all the time!

So thank you thank you to all of you.  And you can see now I have changed my screen name! :)  It is most unimaginative...

I hope you are happy, I am my own girl. 

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
  • BA Cornell, MA Sacred Heart, Pepperdine Law in Aug
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AdoptAPitbull
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2004, 07:44:43 PM »
Cho, I am sad.  I really am.  I tried so hard to make this work.  I cleaned out my emails from him today and I cried.  I saw how hard I worked and how difficult it has really been.  The arguments, the lying, the distrust.

I wrote him a break up letter.  It was very nice and sweet -as in, let's always be friends, thank you for the good times, you are a good person and I will always support you.  He wrote back he would always love me. 

My coworker says to be glad it is over, to be excited for new opportunities, like people I will meet in law school etc... so I am trying to stay positive.

My roommate, however, has already bought a ton of junk food, laid out my pajamas for me with a box of tissues and rented Last Samurai (because of the Japanese comment, natch).
"I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself." - Michel Eyquem

thechoson

« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2004, 07:46:06 PM »
Cho, I am sad.  I really am.  I tried so hard to make this work.  I cleaned out my emails from him today and I cried.  I saw how hard I worked and how difficult it has really been.  The arguments, the lying, the distrust.

I wrote him a break up letter.  It was very nice and sweet -as in, let's always be friends, thank you for the good times, you are a good person and I will always support you.  He wrote back he would always love me. 

My coworker says to be glad it is over, to be excited for new opportunities, like people I will meet in law school etc... so I am trying to stay positive.

My roommate, however, has already bought a ton of junk food, laid out my pajamas for me with a box of tissues and rented Last Samurai (because of the Japanese comment, natch).

hmm... ok...

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2004, 07:47:46 PM »
Was that a hmmm... two roommates hanging out in their pajamas or a hmmm ... she's a big loser?
"I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself." - Michel Eyquem

thechoson

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2004, 07:48:29 PM »
Was that a hmmm... two roommates hanging out in their pajamas or a hmmm ... she's a big loser?

the former, you are hardly a big loser, by any stretch

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2004, 07:48:55 PM »
Domo arigato, mr. cho-sato.

Ginatio

« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2004, 07:49:06 PM »
hahahaha. sherman sherman. thats awesome. they should've kept that going... sherman sherman jr., sherman sherman the second, the third, the fourth... ahhhahaha
 ;D
good stuff.

[Just as a side note - Sherman is the family name... although his uncle's name is Sherman.  Which is just weird.]

thechoson

« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2004, 07:49:23 PM »
Domo arigato, mr. cho-sato.

denada, senorita

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2004, 07:51:08 PM »
The coolest thing about Sherman Sherman is that he is senile but still a rockin' old man.  I met him and was really friendly with him (cause I dig old people, not in a weird way, but in a I miss my Grandpa kind of way) and was playing pool with him and watching videos and stuff. 

I like him.

thechoson

« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2004, 07:52:39 PM »
Its been a while since I broke up with anyone.  hmm.. damn... 4 years?  I remember when I did, there was only one thing that made me feel better.

Hooking up with someone else.

yep yep