Law School Discussion

LSAC Transcript forms

LSAC Transcript forms
« on: July 29, 2005, 07:34:16 AM »
I've been trying to get the forms from online, but LSAC says that I have no schools entered in my academic profile. When I go to my academic profile, it shows my degree granting school, and provides me with no way to enter the other schools I've attended. Anyone know whats goin on?

thescreed

Re: LSAC Transcript forms
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 10:31:18 PM »
I've been trying to get the forms from online, but LSAC says that I have no schools entered in my academic profile. When I go to my academic profile, it shows my degree granting school, and provides me with no way to enter the other schools I've attended. Anyone know whats goin on?

If I understand the question, the problem is that there is no way to add schools to your profile if you didn't add them when you first signed up. (I called to ask them about this very situation.) All you can do is order the transcript sent to the generic address without the form. Doing so will stop them from opening up an investigation if they nail you for unacknowledged transcripts, which they probably won't do if you send them.  It may take longer without the form, but eventually they'll get them in.