Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: June 14- Random Args Questions  (Read 2730 times)

prelaw101

• View Profile
    • Email
June 14- Random Args Questions
« on: June 16, 2004, 11:23:11 AM »
I had some trouble finishing the final section of Args (usually my best section) because I had let my brain wander... I'm wondering if anyone can help...

The very last questions was about allies and their relationship after the end of the cold war, also had something to do with economics

A few questions before that went something like: wealth harms people, so it can never be a good thing.... i think it was a parallel... anyone remember what they answered for these two?

thanks!

seankenn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: June 14- Random Args Questions
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 11:26:47 AM »
What were some of the answer choices? 

nathanielmark

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 11:27:29 AM »
did you have 3 LR sections? I wonder if this was typical for those who did.  I know Sones and I both had this problem.  Fortunately, although it took me a while, i got thru everything except the last page pretty confident in all my answers.  i hit the last page and had 6 questions to do in 7 minutes.  i was only able to get 4 of them.  my brain was just done.  though i think i was pretty sure of the 4 i got on the last page.  i have no recollection of anything before hte last page and it scares me a little.

I had some trouble finishing the final section of Args (usually my best section) because I had let my brain wander... I'm wondering if anyone can help...

The very last questions was about allies and their relationship after the end of the cold war, also had something to do with economics

A few questions before that went something like: wealth harms people, so it can never be a good thing.... i think it was a parallel... anyone remember what they answered for these two?

thanks!

nathanielmark

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2004, 11:29:50 AM »
the answer to the cold war question was E

nathanielmark

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2004, 11:30:57 AM »
i remember the wealth question and am pretty sure i got it right.  what were the answer choices?

$ones

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2004, 11:36:31 AM »
I remember my last 9 answers choices for this section. I had:

18. B
19. B
20. B
21. B
22. C (this was the parallel reasoning - now way in hell I
       was gonna choose B)
23. B
24. B
25. E
26. E

nathanielmark

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2004, 11:38:31 AM »
i am pretty sure i skipped 21 nand 23. bubbled in C so i probably did not luck out on those.  21 was the awards question i think.

I remember my last 9 answers choices for this section. I had:

18. B
19. B
20. B
21. B
22. C (this was the parallel reasoning - now way in hell I
       was gonna choose B)
23. B
24. B
25. E
26. E

shadowcreeper

• Sr. Citizen
  • LSD Cheerleader
    • View Profile
    • law school hopeful
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2004, 11:43:57 AM »
Oh my god, I thought it was insane that I had a ton of B's in a row. I am feeling a little better about this now. I just hope that I had all of those B's in the right range of questions :p
I can't pass up this oppurtunity to make myself absurd.
I can't pass up this oppurtunity to make myself be heard.
Nobody's gonna stand in my way.
Give it up son, I'm doin this my way.. Seether

http://lawschoolhopeful.blogspot.com/

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2004, 11:47:17 AM »
I had 3 LR sections, and I think I rocked the last LR.  It definitely helped, however, that I had games right after the break, so I had 10 mintutes to relax, and 35 minutes for my brain to work in a different way.  That way I was a little more fresh, reading/analyzing-wise, when I hit that last LR.

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2004, 03:09:38 PM »
I'm nearly positive the allies one was Something like, with a common enemy economic disputes can be overlooked.

I don't remember the wealth one, but I just remembered another parralel reasoning one about seat belts and motorcycles with seatbelts.  I picked the asnswer that had standing on rollercoasters vs. standing on the edge of a clif, or something.
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive