Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What the heck do I say to this freak?  (Read 3235 times)

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
Re: What the heck do I say to this freak?
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2005, 03:22:44 PM »
This was actually an interesting thread.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

cali444

• Sr. Citizen
  • I, sir, am a lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2005, 04:02:12 PM »
Maybe what I should do is have another "neighborhood trash clean up day" and only invite those I know who are: dreadlocked hippies, black, hispanic, asian or are in any way different from whitey over there.  While he is outside staring at all of them, I will bust into his house, take his TV and DVD player, sell them and donate the money to the NAACP!  That would get him!   (just kidding of course, but it's nice to fantasize about)

Lol.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • tea baggers, unite! screw u.s.a.!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2005, 06:47:03 PM »
I had something similar happen once.  When I was about thirteen, my cat disappeared and so I went door to door in my neighborhood.  One of the houses was this little old seemingly innocent white woman.  She told me "The ni---rs probably took your cat."  WTF!  I just remember standing there with a stunned expression on my face.  Kind of an eye opener because sometimes you get complacent and start thinking "there isn't as much racism today" or "people are more enlightened/intelligent today".  HA!  The worst part is a lot of times it comes from people you would not expect to hear it from.

and it come and go so quickly that you may not realize what really said until later.

Very true.  Sometimes, Julie, I think your brain cloud isn't as bad as you make it out to be.

thank you.  julie sharp as tack, as brain cloud affect only grammar.  julie know grammar well, but it not come our right--sort of like someone who can't walk but who understand it nonetheless.  anyway, it really, really piss off her enemies, who hate her for her nonsubmissive politics (and, sometimes, her beauty).  great fun!

you very pretty lately.  that facial did you world of good.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2005, 06:49:13 PM »
Royal ... Lassie doesn't hate blondes "some of her best friend are blondes."  ;)

Yes! That's right. I forgot that is what I am suppose to say: "I am not a blondist. Some of my best friends are blondes!" :D

hey, why did blonde have square boobs?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2005, 06:49:44 PM »
she forgot to take tissues out of box.

LegalLassie

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2005, 07:25:30 PM »
I had something similar happen once.  When I was about thirteen, my cat disappeared and so I went door to door in my neighborhood.  One of the houses was this little old seemingly innocent white woman.  She told me "The ni---rs probably took your cat."  WTF!  I just remember standing there with a stunned expression on my face.  Kind of an eye opener because sometimes you get complacent and start thinking "there isn't as much racism today" or "people are more enlightened/intelligent today".  HA!  The worst part is a lot of times it comes from people you would not expect to hear it from.

and it come and go so quickly that you may not realize what really said until later.

Very true.  Sometimes, Julie, I think your brain cloud isn't as bad as you make it out to be.

thank you.  julie sharp as tack, as brain cloud affect only grammar.  julie know grammar well, but it not come our right--sort of like someone who can't walk but who understand it nonetheless.  anyway, it really, really piss off her enemies, who hate her for her nonsubmissive politics (and, sometimes, her beauty).  great fun!

you very pretty lately.  that facial did you world of good.

Thank you!  Nonsubmissive politics combined with beauty, eh?  I think we might have a lot in common  ;)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2005, 07:53:34 PM »
too bad we not lesbians.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2005, 07:54:11 PM »
bp, still with us, man?

LaneSwerver

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2005, 08:02:17 PM »
too bad we not lesbians.

You don't have to be.

LegalLassie

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2005, 08:14:09 PM »
too bad we not lesbians.

Can two people who are nonsubmissive be lesbians?