Law School Discussion

Calling NEW JERSEY!!

Calling NEW JERSEY!!
« on: July 28, 2005, 08:59:58 AM »
I am taking the June 06 test. I am thinking about getting a tutor this Spring as opposed to a class. I was wondering if anyone can share their experiences with Test Masters in New Brunswick or elsewhere or Powerscore. I know that there is Kaplans and PR's everywhere but we all know they suck so you can share your failure stories you have from using them....thanks

Re: Calling NEW JERSEY!!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 08:49:28 AM »
I took the PS class in New Brunswick and the instructor was so so.. i retook the PS class for a 2nd time in NYC and that teacher was alot better!  Some people from my NYC class took the New Brunswick class and said that they only had like 4 people in the class.

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 09:21:30 AM »
I took the PS class in New Brunswick and the instructor was so so.. i retook the PS class for a 2nd time in NYC and that teacher was alot better!  Some people from my NYC class took the New Brunswick class and said that they only had like 4 people in the class.

I took the New Brunswick class with Malila, she was solid. I called on Monday to sign up for a repeat and they told me it was a different instructor and the class was going to be around 15-20 students.

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2005, 09:30:14 AM »
why do Jerseyites so 'Yo!' all the time?

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 09:31:20 AM »
and I hate it that I can never make a left turn or a u-turn in Jersey...agh why do they do that?

chambers

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2005, 09:33:09 AM »
and I hate it that I can never make a left turn or a u-turn in Jersey...agh why do they do that?

And we should have an answer to this because?  Who cares?

makotosan

• Hey, I didn't know boys felt like this inside.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - simulatedasian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2005, 09:35:13 AM »
You can, it's called a friggin jug handle. We're the most populous state per acre, we have too many effin people to let all the New Yorkers pull their randomly dangerous mid highway u-turns. Aside from that, you can, just not in the busy areas. Where I live, they're legal, but the roads aren't very crowded.

And I never say yo.

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2005, 10:37:27 PM »
Jug handles are great. New Jersey drivers are horrible too though.

makotosan

• Hey, I didn't know boys felt like this inside.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - simulatedasian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2005, 07:52:22 AM »
Jug handles are great. New Jersey drivers are horrible too though.
While most drivers everywhere are horrible, I would say that Maryland takes it. If I could never pass through that state again, I would.
And the majority of accidents in NJ happen as a result of people who don't know how to drive here. Driving in Jersey is a fairly offensive art. :)

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2005, 09:18:06 AM »
I like Jersey though...I have all my family there and I know thats where I will be practicing after law school. I like the whole package, the attitude, bravado thing, the diverse people, and all that stuff...