Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Calling NEW JERSEY!!  (Read 1219 times)

losapich

• View Profile
    • Email
Calling NEW JERSEY!!
« on: July 28, 2005, 10:59:58 AM »
I am taking the June 06 test. I am thinking about getting a tutor this Spring as opposed to a class. I was wondering if anyone can share their experiences with Test Masters in New Brunswick or elsewhere or Powerscore. I know that there is Kaplans and PR's everywhere but we all know they suck so you can share your failure stories you have from using them....thanks
If you know what my avatar is...you should not be going to law school

Sexykat

• View Profile
Re: Calling NEW JERSEY!!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 10:49:28 AM »
I took the PS class in New Brunswick and the instructor was so so.. i retook the PS class for a 2nd time in NYC and that teacher was alot better!  Some people from my NYC class took the New Brunswick class and said that they only had like 4 people in the class.

VolsFan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 11:21:30 AM »
I took the PS class in New Brunswick and the instructor was so so.. i retook the PS class for a 2nd time in NYC and that teacher was alot better!  Some people from my NYC class took the New Brunswick class and said that they only had like 4 people in the class.

I took the New Brunswick class with Malila, she was solid. I called on Monday to sign up for a repeat and they told me it was a different instructor and the class was going to be around 15-20 students.

kookoogirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2005, 11:30:14 AM »
why do Jerseyites so 'Yo!' all the time?

kookoogirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 11:31:20 AM »
and I hate it that I can never make a left turn or a u-turn in Jersey...agh why do they do that?

chambers

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2005, 11:33:09 AM »
and I hate it that I can never make a left turn or a u-turn in Jersey...agh why do they do that?

And we should have an answer to this because?  Who cares?

makotosan

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hey, I didn't know boys felt like this inside.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - simulatedasian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2005, 11:35:13 AM »
You can, it's called a friggin jug handle. We're the most populous state per acre, we have too many effin people to let all the New Yorkers pull their randomly dangerous mid highway u-turns. Aside from that, you can, just not in the busy areas. Where I live, they're legal, but the roads aren't very crowded.

And I never say yo.
Attending: Temple ($)
Accepted: Seton Hall (full $), St. John's (full $), Hofstra (full $), Lewis and Clark ($), Pitt ($)

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=makotosan

http://excessivedicta.blogspot.com/

WhoShotTheGander

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2005, 12:37:27 AM »
Jug handles are great. New Jersey drivers are horrible too though.

makotosan

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hey, I didn't know boys felt like this inside.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - simulatedasian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2005, 09:52:22 AM »
Jug handles are great. New Jersey drivers are horrible too though.
While most drivers everywhere are horrible, I would say that Maryland takes it. If I could never pass through that state again, I would.
And the majority of accidents in NJ happen as a result of people who don't know how to drive here. Driving in Jersey is a fairly offensive art. :)
Attending: Temple ($)
Accepted: Seton Hall (full $), St. John's (full $), Hofstra (full $), Lewis and Clark ($), Pitt ($)

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=makotosan

http://excessivedicta.blogspot.com/

kookoogirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2005, 11:18:06 AM »
I like Jersey though...I have all my family there and I know thats where I will be practicing after law school. I like the whole package, the attitude, bravado thing, the diverse people, and all that stuff...