Law School Discussion

2.39 GPA 151 LSAT Should I even try?

Re: 2.39 GPA 151 LSAT Should I even try?
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2015, 05:41:12 PM »
Thank you so much for the information. I read the PDF for IP law and have researched some about that even before I took the LSAT and had been interested in it. Is IP work really that abundant? If that is the truth it would be amazing since it is something I had wanted to do from the start. Since I work in a pharmacy I was thinking of patent law.
You can sit the patent bar with your undergrad being in science (in theory right now even without a JD) and most lawyers won't be able to sit it (not even Harvard grads) if they lack the right undergrad.

You can get a scholarship at most lower tiered ABA schools with that GPA and LSAT too just so you know.

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2015, 10:09:48 AM »
I don't think a scholarship will come with a 2.39 and 151 LSAT, but he/she might be admitted to a few schools. 

The Patent Bar is an idea if he/she has the proper undergrad and wants to do that kind of law.

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2015, 07:26:11 PM »
I don't think a scholarship will come with a 2.39 and 151 LSAT, but he/she might be admitted to a few schools. 

The Patent Bar is an idea if he/she has the proper undergrad and wants to do that kind of law.
At Cooley it will