Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: VOTE FOR BLSD MODERATORS HERE!  (Read 4172 times)

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
Re: VOTE FOR BLSD MODERATORS HERE!
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2005, 05:58:44 PM »
i nominate myself.

:D :D :D You MUST be high.

HTH
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

Rudy Huckleberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2005, 10:03:09 PM »
**RESULTS**
If all attempted votes are counted:

Agitator E:
1 First rank
4.5 Second ranks
5.5 votes

Blk_Reign:
16 First ranks
7.5 Second ranks
23.5 votes

Burning Sands:
8 First ranks
9.5 Second ranks
17.5 votes

Blank Mod:
0 First Ranks
1 Second Rank
1 vote

Scurvy Wench (non-nominee):
0.5 Second ranks
0.5 votes

Cali Rich (non-nominee):
1 First rank
1 vote

ClaireHuxtable2005 (non-nominee):
1 Second rank
1 vote

**If voters who only cast one vote are excluded, subtract 1 First rank from Blk_Reign.

**If voters who cast either/or votes for Mod are excluded, subtract 1 First rank from Blk_Reign, 1 First rank from Burning Sands, 0.5 Second rank from Blk_Reign, 0.5 Second rank from Burning Sands, 0.5 Second rank from AgitatorE, and 0.5 Second rank from Scurvy Wench.

**If voters who cast votes for non-nominees are excluded, subtract 1 First rank from Blk_Reign, 2 First ranks from Burning Sands, 1 First rank from Cali Rich, 1 Second rank from Blk_Reign, 1 Second rank from ClaireHuxtable2005, and 0.5 second ranks from Scurvy Wench.

**Original tally included either/or votes as 0.5 of a vote.  In the case of the person who voted for 3 people in a ranked fashion, the 1st rank vote was treated as a no vote and the second and third ranks were counted as first and second ranks, respectively.

**Total number of voters: 25.  Total number of votes: 50.  1 voter chose only 1 candidate; 1 person voted for 3 candidates; 2 people split votes for their second rank; 3 people (including one of the splitting voters and the 3-candidate voter) selected non-nominees.

It is my opinion that we should just let all of these votes count considering that subtracting a few votes here and there will not significantly change the outcome.  However, I included the above info just in case a BLSD member disputes that conclusion.  Feel free to re-tally according to your own criteria.

It appears that Blk_Reign and Sands are the people's choice for BLSD Mods.  Congratulations!  My job has been completed here - someone please feel free to use these results as necessary to make positive changes to this board.  Thanks for your cooperation! :)

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2005, 10:37:08 PM »
lmao.   congratulations to the blsd queen and king!