Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Missing BLACK Woman  (Read 5558 times)

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Missing BLACK Woman
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2005, 01:15:24 PM »
ANd now am closing it.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2005, 01:21:35 PM »
cute..that was your time to shine.... but being unwanted and unloved does show some insight on why u are as you are...

ANd now am closing it.
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

lex19

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2005, 01:23:28 PM »

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2005, 01:40:00 PM »
How would that be my time to shine?
My family is REALLY messed up and all you guys would just want ot make fun of me because of it, so why should I allow myself to be made fun of?

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2005, 01:42:24 PM »
last time i checked blsd was a community.. i don't remember anyone on this board making fun of anyone's hardships so what are u talking about? we have all been very supportive of one another on here..

so who's making fun of you?

My family is REALLY messed up and all you guys would just want ot make fun of me because of it, so why should I allow myself to be made fun of?
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

lex19

« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2005, 01:44:21 PM »
just tellin it as we see it, right blk?

last time i checked blsd was a community.. i don't remember anyone on this board making fun of anyone's hardships so what are u talking about? we have all been very supportive of one another on here..

so who's making fun of you?

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2005, 01:47:07 PM »
right

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2005, 04:02:41 PM »
Fine, my original parents wanted nothing to do with me, then my new parents didn't either and everyone left me, ok? That's what it's about...

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2005, 04:06:28 PM »
so how do you deal with that?

Fine, my original parents wanted nothing to do with me, then my new parents didn't either and everyone left me, ok? That's what it's about...

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2005, 04:10:12 PM »
I forget about it, think, whatever, thier loss. I've turned out better than if I would have stayed with the original ones anyways, because my younger brother is with her, and he's actually been in jail since he was 11 (he stole a car, and stupid got into an accident to get caught)