Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Missing BLACK Woman  (Read 5509 times)

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
Re: Missing BLACK Woman
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2005, 10:14:07 AM »
Me too.

I pay attention...

What's o important about getting any crime on tv anyways? I undersstand if someone has JUST gone missing. But they have missing person things in the mailbox everyday. DO you think for one second anybody actually pays attentino to those, let alone seeing it on the news? People just change the channel, or it's the last thing on the news. This Aruba thing was probably only cause that family is rich or something anyways.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2005, 10:17:46 AM »
in fact Vinny.... if someone in your family or if you ended up missing wouldn't you want the media involved in the search??

or do you feel like hey.. just another crime.. next channel..

we need to value human life more than we do...

For your information, I actually WAS kidnapped when I was younger, by my family from Greece, they wanted me to go back to Greece with them, but the police had headed them off at the airport. Which was good I guess, but it didn't need to be in the news, and was not.
I think some people feel that their missing family member isn't important enough if they aren't on tv, but that just isn't the case.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2005, 10:29:20 AM »
well luckily for u Vinny  people were tipped off at the airport..however most missing person's situations aren't that easily resolved...

i guarantee you that if you had been missing for an extended period of time.. someone would have contacted the local news and your photo would have been broadcasted..

We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2005, 10:30:47 AM »
I highly doubt that. How would they find me in Greece? It never would have happened that way. The only way that they knew he was headed to the airport is because he tried it before and unfortunately still tries, to no avail of course.

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2005, 10:32:56 AM »
Blk, it's futile :D
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2005, 10:44:29 AM »
it's a hypothetical Vinny... ::)

but the Greece police could have become involved as well..or are you just saying that your adoptive family would have given up once you got on the plane?

I highly doubt that. How would they find me in Greece? It never would have happened that way. The only way that they knew he was headed to the airport is because he tried it before and unfortunately still tries, to no avail of course.
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2005, 12:55:50 PM »
They would have given up, beacuse they could care less. But that doesn't matter to the discussion anyways.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2005, 01:09:13 PM »
so they adopted you and wouldn't care about your disappearance? wow

They would have given up, beacuse they could care less. But that doesn't matter to the discussion anyways.

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2005, 01:11:11 PM »
It's a long story.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2005, 01:12:04 PM »
well.. you opened that door...

It's a long story.