Law School Discussion

I've had it...

$ones

• View Profile
I've had it...
« on: June 15, 2004, 10:37:38 PM »
I've given up trying to figure out how I did. I've obsessed about it since I wrote the exam and I know no more now then I did then. @#!* it now. If anything, I'm a little more worried now - b/c I have some contradicting answers and it causes me to think I may of made some careless errors.

For everyone thats in the same boat as me - where you don't think you've bombed it, and you dont think you aced it, but you're not wanting to cancel b/c your clinging on that little bit of hope that you may of done extremely well - I say the best thing to do is make a decision and stop obsessing over it.

It basically all comes down to a gamble. You have to make a decision based on how much you believe in yourself. Its that simple. Everyone who knows that they didn't ace the exam has post-exam paranoia and a lowly misperception. I put my whole life on hold and poured my heart into this exam. I know people like Green, M2, jacy, and a whole whack of others did too. I'm putting my money on me instead of against me.

P.S. I'd put my money on all the names I mentioned above as well.

M2

Re: I've had it...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 10:51:16 PM »
Im starting to feel the same way.

I have thought that I have done poorly before and ended up with a 165...which is still good for me.
Im 90% sure that im gonna keep the sore.

I feel like its almost impossible that I would score below 165, since my last 10 practice tests were above 165 (and most above 167)

Shira

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 03:01:43 AM »
I'd like to think that way... even though I guessed more than half of the logic games... but hey, you can still miss 12 or 13 and get a decent score, right? Come on, LR and RC... :-D

jacy85

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2004, 06:07:00 AM »
Yay for self confidence!  ;)

shadowcreeper

• LSD Cheerleader
    • View Profile
    • law school hopeful
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2004, 08:26:30 AM »
 I was really nervous about the test and what I would score. I was so nervous that I woke up the night before the test (well actually about 5 am test day) and could not get back to sleep. I did not want to wake my boyfriend since he was good enough to take the trip down with me, and he had been putting up with a lot of my mood swings and agitation since I started prepping for the test.

Being that I was in AC, I went down stairs with my id and some cash and got the best pep talk in the world from the roulette dealer and the pit boss on duty. They were so good to me considering they were people who did not know me. They asked me a lot of questions about my efforts and my goals and they really got me excited to take the test. They made me realize that I gave this all I had. I focused I tried, and I would conquer. Now, even if I do not meet my ultimate LSAT score goal, I still did all I could physically do and for that I should be proud. What will be…will be, there is no point in stressing out for the next 3 weeks worrying about what could be.

As long as you had faith in yourselves to take the test, I agree that you should stand at the line and bet for you, not against you! We just overcame such a large and overwhelming part of our lives. Go out and enjoy yourselves, I know I will. We finally have our lives back, the LSAT is not consuming our every waking moment any longer. Although, I admit I must have post LSAT depression because I find myself wanting to go through prep tests and missing the challenge, but I know in a few days that will wear off and I will wonder what the hell I was thinking.

Enjoy life for a bit guys, application process is next and you will need some rest before jumping into that. :p

grahamers

• Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2004, 08:33:12 AM »
I've given up trying to figure out how I did.

Thank God.  Just chill out and let us know when you get the score.