Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Everything NYC Related  (Read 5588 times)

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Everything NYC Related
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2005, 05:27:01 PM »
may I suggest a mail order bride? Do you guys know that many countries that are economically disadvantaged provides ample opportunities for men to pick and choose which women to be their mates.  ;D why be hindered by the overcompetitive women market of America, where you have to fully maximize the value of your bling.

Simply pack your bags, and go on a tour to Cuba, Ethiopia, South Africa, Columbia, Georgia, Iran, Libya , Algeria and Romania. A bling in the hand is worth two in the bush, eh em, two in a developing nation  ;D

Thats a good idea. When I talk to African chicks with culture its refreshing like Colgate Total.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2005, 10:34:16 AM »
The metaphores be killin me softly like Lauryn.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

faith2005

« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2005, 10:42:41 AM »
LOL victor! hey, the dc area is nice, but my friends down here are not stepping out of mercedes. haha. the other day i was talking to my friend and she broke it down like, if you have a job, a car, are relatively sane and don't live with your mama you are in high demand in Baltimore/DC. her point was that i should give the electrician on the block my number. i said no, i won't have time b/c of law school, but still, the thought crossed my mind. :D

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2005, 10:46:35 AM »
LOL victor! hey, the dc area is nice, but my friends down here are not stepping out of mercedes. haha. the other day i was talking to my friend and she broke it down like, if you have a job, a car, are relatively sane and don't live with your mama you are in high demand in Baltimore/DC. her point was that i should give the electrician on the block my number. i said no, i won't have time b/c of law school, but still, the thought crossed my mind. :D

You mean that wasn't you hopping out of the S class the other day?
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Young Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • B-More Careful
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2005, 10:51:38 AM »

In DC all you need is a good goverment job. Doesn't matter what you do there, and you'll have ladies lined up around the block.

I use this line all the time when I am out.

"Hi, my name is Ike and I work for the government"

Works everytime  ;D

faith2005

« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2005, 10:55:47 AM »
nope wasn't me  :D

ike, that govt. thing does seem to work. some women think you're established. i tend to think you're boring, but i have been surprised.  :D

lex19

« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2005, 10:57:59 AM »
it's all about the benefits!! lol, i met this guy who wears his work badge instead of flashy ice and whatnot when he goes out....he's like, "then the ladies know i'm really holdin it down" lol

ike, that govt. thing does seem to work. some women think you're established. i tend to think you're boring, but i have been surprised.  :D

Young Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • B-More Careful
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2005, 11:02:39 AM »
I wore my badge to the mall once after work. Girls were just asking me random questions. It was funny yet satisfying  ;D The sales people tend to wait on you faster too

it's all about the benefits!! lol, i met this guy who wears his work badge instead of flashy ice and whatnot when he goes out....he's like, "then the ladies know i'm really holdin it down" lol

faith2005

« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2005, 11:03:05 AM »
his work badge. LOL!  :D

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2005, 11:20:42 AM »
that's gonna be the new style. cats is gonna be wearing work badges in videos, watch!
Charles H. Houston