Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Everything NYC Related  (Read 5583 times)

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
Re: Everything NYC Related
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2005, 11:44:55 AM »

In other words, you got a fine breezy down in DC. I understand.

LOL!!!

Brother, I wish. Maybe some day. 

come on man! You're light skin with a BMW. You can pull 'em. jk. You won't have any problems with the sistas in DC after you graduate. Any brotha' with most of his teeth and a part-time job can clean up there.  :D
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2005, 01:18:22 PM »

LOL!!!

come on man! You're light skin with a BMW. You can pull 'em. jk. You won't have any problems with the sistas in DC after you graduate. Any brotha' with most of his teeth and a part-time job can clean up there.  :D

LOL

Naw, now way, son.  When was the last time you were down there?  Sisters be steppin out of S class mercedes like WHAT?  I told this one sister I was in law school and she patted me on the head and said that was "cute"...holla at me when you get the JD.  They're used to the big ballers down there.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2005, 01:33:29 PM »
there are a lot of classy women doing the damn thing in DC
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

lex19

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2005, 01:42:00 PM »
and not enough men to fill the quota

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2005, 01:44:13 PM »

Now DC is one exception where sisters could lower their standards just a LITTLE BIT and still come out on top.  Just a little. Please.  A brother gotta own a sports franchise to get a date down there, what gives?
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

lex19

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2005, 01:46:17 PM »
when you spend a little more time down there you'll understand.......

Now DC is one exception where sisters could lower their standards just a LITTLE BIT and still come out on top.  Just a little. Please.  A brother gotta own a sports franchise to get a date down there, what gives?

BigMix

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2005, 01:53:05 PM »
may I suggest a mail order bride? Do you guys know that many countries that are economically disadvantaged provides ample opportunities for men to pick and choose which women to be their mates.  ;D why be hindered by the overcompetitive women market of America, where you have to fully maximize the value of your bling.

Simply pack your bags, and go on a tour to Cuba, Ethiopia, South Africa, Columbia, Georgia, Iran, Libya , Algeria and Romania. A bling in the hand is worth two in the bush, eh em, two in a developing nation  ;D

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2005, 01:54:11 PM »
I can understand wanting to have a good man but good does not = rich.
Charles H. Houston

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2005, 01:54:49 PM »

LOL!!!

LOL

Naw, now way, son.  When was the last time you were down there?  Sisters be steppin out of S class mercedes like WHAT?  I told this one sister I was in law school and she patted me on the head and said that was "cute"...holla at me when you get the JD.  They're used to the big ballers down there.

Damn really? LA and SF are looking better and better...
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2005, 02:43:00 PM »
I can understand wanting to have a good man but good does not = rich.

Exactly.