Law School Discussion

happy thread

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
happy thread
« on: July 27, 2005, 06:43:26 AM »
birds singing, sun shining.  julie loves everybody (well, almost).

please post your happy news here!

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Home of the Blue Sweater
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kingofzamundaa
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: happy thread
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 07:01:20 AM »
Well I have some happy news. I got up this morning read the paper wnt for a short run and went over my day. I decided to reflect on where I am at in my life and I cam to a realization that made me very happy. Superocdman is still as fly as ever. Now there were some points during my rflection where I had some doubts but deeper insight could only lead to this undeniable truth. I find that makes me very happy.

YoungIke

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 07:09:31 AM »
Think happy thoughts and Peter and  Lil John can fly!!!!

O how I miss Wendy :'(

Well Tinkerbell still loves me  :)

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2005, 07:20:54 AM »
Well I have some happy news. I got up this morning read the paper wnt for a short run and went over my day. I decided to reflect on where I am at in my life and I cam to a realization that made me very happy. Superocdman is still as fly as ever. Now there were some points during my rflection where I had some doubts but deeper insight could only lead to this undeniable truth. I find that makes me very happy.

"fly as ever"?  help white girl here.  that mean you regurgitate your food and then eat it again, or what?

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2005, 07:21:54 AM »
Think happy thoughts and Peter and Lil John can fly!!!!

O how I miss Wendy :'(

Well Tinkerbell still loves me :)

missing wendy not happy thought.  you being divisive.  cease and desist or new moderators will pull you by short and curlies.

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Home of the Blue Sweater
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kingofzamundaa
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2005, 08:11:16 AM »
fly as ever in white girl =/ cream of the crop/ a very impressive indvidual/ the best/ pinnacle of male perfection. If you need help with any further translations of african american slang Julie I will be more than happy to help.

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2005, 08:51:40 AM »
I won yet another battle with my old apartment complex last night. So far, I haven't lost a semi-legal battle yet. My confidence is soaring! :)

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2005, 06:12:04 PM »
fly as ever in white girl =/ cream of the crop/ a very impressive indvidual/ the best/ pinnacle of male perfection. If you need help with any further translations of african american slang Julie I will be more than happy to help.

thanks.  julie will be needing your help, as apparently she paler shade of white.

julie happy to return favor.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2005, 06:13:29 PM »
I won yet another battle with my old apartment complex last night. So far, I haven't lost a semi-legal battle yet. My confidence is soaring! :)

you should ask ocd to help you phrase that in more slangalicious manner.  he big fly, if you not know.

twarga

• Must have cookie! Me like cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2005, 07:10:06 PM »
Rain came.  Temperature in my living room down 2 degrees already!  Whoo hoo!