Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Blackman's success increasing the likelyhood of him dating outside his race?  (Read 11525 times)

cali444

• Sr. Citizen
  • I, sir, am a lady
    • View Profile
I know a single guy who's going to med school who only dates black girls, if you are in Florida and want to try to net him. He's really annoying and vain, though. This is evidenced by this picture:

Lol  :D

John Galt

Ah yes...let me weigh in on this one. 

So I arrived at law school last fall and I see a certain gentleman and all I could say was "WOW!"  Mr. WOW wasn't the best looking thing, but he was thin, smart, and charismatic.  A friend of mine knew that I had a crush on Mr. WOW and my friend said, "Don't waste your time...you are not the right color for him."  Yes, the majority of Mr. WOW's friend's were white...and he was well-respected in school...but I did not believe that he would be the type to exclude black women.

Well in March, Mr. WOW showed a little interest…but then nothing.  Then in April, Mr. WOW showed up to a school dance with a white woman.  I thought, “I guess my friend was right about Mr. WOW.”  But then in early May Mr. WOW said that he was interested in me and had been “crushin” for a while.  We talked, and decided to get to know each other.

Then in mid-June Mr. WOW shows up at the club (after saying he would be studying all night).  He proceeds to dance with a skanky looking white woman, and then comes over and whispers to me, “Don’t be spying on me.”  I was pissed and confused.  There is no way I need to spy on some man.

So we talked the next day and he said that my presence at the club made him “feel weird.”  Even though I was there first…and I found out that he (a 27 yo black man) has NEVER dated a black woman.  He said because “there really aren’t any around.”  Hmmm…didn’t quite get that one.  Educated black women OUTNUMBER educated black men. 

To sum it all up -- NO MORE BLACK MEN FOR ME.  I’m done.  The black men I want, black professionals, don’t want me.  I'm sick of playing this game...I’m expanding my horizons.

What came first? The chicken or the egg?

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
jlf.. hilarious :D
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

jdohno

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Hmm... Kwame was separated from his wife during the show and they later got divorced. Recently, when he was on tv talking about his real estate development project, he said he was single and dating in New York City.

yeah him and his wife were on the cover of something,i believe they got married after the show

kwame jackson? he's married?

jdohno

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
 :D :D :D

I know a single guy who's going to med school who only dates black girls, if you are in Florida and want to try to net him. He's really annoying and vain, though. This is evidenced by this picture:

lex19

damn guess i was dead wrong then, that sux

Hmm... Kwame was separated from his wife during the show and they later got divorced. Recently, when he was on tv talking about his real estate development project, he said he was single and dating in New York City.

yeah him and his wife were on the cover of something,i believe they got married after the show

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
Good question John.  Sounds like she was on the edge waiting for a reason, like:

The next negro that messes me over I'm heading straight to white men!

a year goes by

The next white man that messes me over I'm turning to white women!

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

jdohno

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
But if you're in NYC, he's available.  :)

lex19

i'm not at the psycho stalker stage yet, but i'll keep that in mind the next time i'm in NYC  ;)

But if you're in NYC, he's available.  :)

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
 :D @ lex
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...