Law School Discussion

My feeling for the June 2004 Test

My feeling for the June 2004 Test
« on: June 15, 2004, 08:00:10 PM »
I am glad that I found such a good forum to discuss the LSAT (didn't know this before). Just want to share some feelings with you guys.

I had two games (#3 and #5), the first one was experimental which was a bit easier. I guess I did poorly in RC(#1). Only had five minutes to read it and guess the answers, partly due to the fact that I was a bit nervous at the beginning. I wasted a lot time on the Puerto Rican family one.

The 1st LR (#2) was fine but not perfect (I missed some). I am sure I missed more on the second LR (#4) because I guessed wildly on several remaning ones.

I feel better with the games which were actually easier than previous ones (those in 2001-2002).

For #3 Art games (an artist's works, belonging to her 1st, 2nd and 3rd periods, would be purchased by a museum and a private gallery. something like that) 6 variables.It's actually a "Identify the Possibilities"/Advanced Linear game. The same as the #4 game on Feb 1997.

For the truck game, try to find the #2 game in Oct 2001, the one about cars with different options. The truck game is basically the same as that one!

I don't think I can score over 170. My score probably would be within 163-168. I am not a native English speaker and am working full-timely right now. So LSAT seems a bit harder for me... I will sign up for the Oct test again. My only feeling is that repeated practices are the only way to ace the test (except for those really smart guys).