Law School Discussion

My Cousin Was Stabbed to Death and the Alleged Killer's Trial Started this Week

dbgirl

• View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
Wow 3peat that is a lot of detail -- were you taking notes?

It sounds like perhaps the prosecutor is inexperienced -- which makes me wonder why she is doing a murder case. I wish she hadn't herself called the case a whodunit.

I definitely liked your version of the opening statements better. Are you interested in criminal law?

dbgirl

• View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
I just want to add that I know how it feels to be disappointed in the prosecutor.

My friend and her daughter were killed in a car accident by a reckless driver. In sort of a strange twist of fate, I have been covering the case. Anyway, I just learned who the prosecutor is in the case and I hate her -- she's one of the worst we have out this way  :'(

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
Verdict's in: Guilty of second degree murder!!!!!  They read the first degree murder charge and said not guilty.. I was like :o oh no, but then they said guilty of second degree murder!  thank God!

One Step Ahead

• you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
Verdict's in: Guilty of second degree murder!!!!!  They read the first degree murder charge and said not guilty.. I was like :o oh no, but then they said guilty of second degree murder!  thank God!

3Peat glad to hear justice was served.  your family remains in my prayers

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
Thanks E. :)

InVinoVeritas

• Fine! I shall also fix zee hobo suit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NVinoVeritasChi
    • View Profile
that's great news 3peat!

smujd2007

• January 6, 2007
    • View Profile
Glad to see that justice was served and that your family can begin to have some closure. 

RockyMarciano

• Invading Ithaca this Fall
    • View Profile
3Peat,
     you and your family will be in my prayers as well. I am glad that justice was served and that he did not walk away.

dbgirl

• View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
Hey 3peat, I was wondering what happened in this case.
I'm glad the killer will be locked away for a long time.