Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Where to apply???  (Read 391 times)

Pirate Pete

• LSD Obsessed
  • member Em.eritus.
    • View Profile
Where to apply???
« on: July 23, 2005, 08:42:33 PM »
Redacted.

fair like the sun that shines in my soul when you're near, emily
Wow, Em is genius!

mschuell

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Where to apply???
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2005, 09:13:47 PM »
You should be looking at strictly top 25 and top 14's in my opinion..that 173 will take you a long ways.
3.35, 163

Attending: Seton Hall
Accepted:  Rutgers-Newark ($), Villanova, Brooklyn ($), Temple($),  American, Seton Hall($), Cardozo PT                      
Rejected: Fordham, GMU
Waitlisted:Pending:  None

verbal213

• Sr. Citizen
  • Go crazy folks, go crazy!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2005, 12:54:22 AM »
You should be looking at strictly top 25 and top 14's in my opinion..that 173 will take you a long ways.

Ditto, you've got a great shot to get into some of the best law schools in the country.  I think UVA, Chicago, Duke, Georgetown would be good ones to shoot for.  HYS will be tougher, but you could very well get into Harvard.

good luck,

verb
<a href="http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=verbal213> LSN [/url]

Meatwad make the money, see.  Meatwad get the honeys, G.  Driving in my car, living like a star, ice on my fingers and my toes and on my Taurus.

Neub

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2005, 09:03:22 PM »

Absolutely.  Cover the entire T-14 and then hit up some T-25s for safeties.  If you are feeling that nervous, at most apply to one lower tier 1 for peace of mind.

mschuell

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2005, 09:07:06 PM »
Man, as bad as it sounds,for most schools your experiences and PS absolutely pale in comparison to your LSAT, which was awesome..do not sell yourself short.

I would not be at all surprised if you get into UVA.

Wow...UVA is my #1 choice but I wasn't going to apply because I figured that there was no way I would get in with my "resume"/lack of any noble experiences for a good PS.  Still seems like a pretty long shot, but thanks for the help  :)
3.35, 163

Attending: Seton Hall
Accepted:  Rutgers-Newark ($), Villanova, Brooklyn ($), Temple($),  American, Seton Hall($), Cardozo PT                      
Rejected: Fordham, GMU
Waitlisted:Pending:  None